SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:20 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1405953060904574986?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:32 pm

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1405954718262771719?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:50 pm

My take -- the Franchise didn't want to pay the money for Sarah and Wells was already there filming, so what could he do?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:53 pm

It is interesting about the social media aspect of this -- they really don't want it getting out who is coming or going from BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:32 pm

I'm also glad that Kendall and Joe are dating other people on BIP even though that must feel a little awkward. I was disappointed when they broke up because I liked them together, but if they couldn't make it work before than it may be best for them to go with someone else. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:23 pm

suzq wrote:I'm also glad that Kendall and Joe are dating other people on BIP even though that must feel a little awkward.  I was disappointed when they broke up because I liked them together, but if they couldn't make it work before than it may be best for them to go with someone else.  JMO.

I agree.
They might have a lot of troll traffic unfortunately. On BachPad many fans didn’t agree with Molly and Blake being together while Micheal was there. I could see a repeat of fan backlash for Kendall, Joe, and whoever they might end up with. Or maybe the fanbase has improved in that regard.

Putting it out there, my guess is Becca and Kenny may go on at least one date. They had fun banter when he was on Bachelor Happy Hour.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:58 am

@notarose I agree about Becca and Kenny -- would not surprise me if they go on a date on BIP. I remember last summer or fall -- Becca K. and Natasha P. were watching BIP at Becca's apartment (Natasha was staying with a Bachelor producer in LA for a few weeks -- that's when Becca and Natasha became friends) and they said that they were talking to producers about going to BIP not as contestants, but in another capacity. Since they both host Bachelor Franchise podcasts, I could see them being there as both contestants and also "producer plants" IMO. It will be interesting to see them and Grocery Store Joe there and how they are portrayed since they are all 3 on the payroll as podcast hosts.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:55 am

I've always like Kenny. If he's with Becca, I think he'd treat her well.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1407134141938810884?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:54 pm

John Hersey deserved to go to Paradise!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Who is the man in the red shirt?

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:29 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
mizzoufan
Newto
Maddy
luvnunity
Bachhh022