SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:41 pm

@bluwavz  ...And, we're back to country music.  Really?  This season's group of guys, especially the F4 are about the last ones I'd see liking this genre of music.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:52 pm

gabriele wrote:Thanks @bluwavz for always bringing over the links!

Do we know who has the 1-1 date? Ben? He hasn’t had one yet and the next week is HTDs. He seems “happy go lucky”.

Eta: The last line of the episode recap makes me wonder if that is about Brendan leaving.

Eta2: Riley may be the one who cheated and why we see him so upset and saying he’s leaving.

I wonder if Brendan does leave at the end of this episode, who will be the other guy in the F4.  It's so confusing with the split episodes.  I was thinking that they finish up the Noah/Bennett mess and with the other cuts at the RC, there are 7 guys left:  Zac, Ivan, Ben, Brendan??,  Riley, Noah (since we think Bennett is cut) and Blake.  Normally the following episode would cut them down to F4.  If Brendan leaves on this upcoming episode or the next one, who do we think would replace him.  Maybe there are only 3 HTDs? and that is why Brendan's family doesn't come, because he's already left.  But would Tayshia chose another guy to complete the F4 or just go with 3.  There are still a lot of unknowns here.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 pm

mbl wrote:@seton How can you tell? I don’t see him with a rose in the preview for next week.

Of course, it's an assumption on my part. You see Tay walk away ALONE with the rose in her hand from Zac. Zac is rubbing his temples.

To me, that means that T took Zac to that spot rose in hand intending to give it to him. Something happens. she walks away.
There is a shot in the Prviews of her in the same dress looking pensively off into space.
I am assuming that she comes back and talk some more and offers the rose to him eventually tho no idea .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
gabriele wrote:Thanks @bluwavz for always bringing over the links!

Do we know who has the 1-1 date? Ben? He hasn’t had one yet and the next week is HTDs. He seems “happy go lucky”.

Eta: The last line of the episode recap makes me wonder if that is about Brendan leaving.

Eta2: Riley may be the one who cheated and why we see him so upset and saying he’s leaving.

I wonder if Brendan does leave at the end of this episode, who will be the other guy in the F4.  It's so confusing with the split episodes.  I was thinking that they finish up the Noah/Bennett mess and with the other cuts at the RC, there are 7 guys left:  Zac, Ivan, Ben, Brendan??,  Riley, Noah (since we think Bennett is cut) and Blake.  Normally the following episode would cut them down to F4.  If Brendan leaves on this upcoming episode or the next one, who do we think would replace him.  Maybe there are only 3 HTDs? and that is why Brendan's family doesn't come, because he's already left.  But would Tayshia chose another guy to complete the F4 or just go with 3.  There are still a lot of unknowns here.

I know. I’m trying to make sense of it all. Oh, maybe Noah gets the 1-1 next week rather than Ben? There are several screencaps of Noah we haven’t seen yet. In one he is at a RC outside during the day. He’s wearing a black dress shirt and has a rose on. There is foliage and a mountain in the distance. Also, there is a cap of him in a jacket looking in a mirror fixing his hair. Maybe getting ready for a 1-1 dinner?? I’m not sure. Nope! Scratch that. There is a cap of Tayshia and Ben kissing and a guy with a guitar in the background so Ben gets the 1-1 with the country singer. I think maybe Noah takes Brendan’s place as F4 if Brendan leaves before that day.

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:37 pm

@gabriele  yea, I was thinking maybe Noah or maybe Riley if he's still there.  IDK. I'm still thinking only 3 HTDs.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:48 pm

What about a dramatic exit before the HTD. Tayshia picked her F4 but the following day... dam dam dam... a day talk with Brendan and his departure. No HTD. Left 3. Change of top 2. Ben is the default F2.

Finale. Zac.

Alternative...
1) she broke with zac, went for Brendan a la Paul Jones... is or not with him a la Colton
2) picked Zac, lots of bumps (like all F1 in this franchise) .... engaged or not

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:40 pm

Thinking about it more I don’t think Brendan leaves on the next episode. There are still a lot of pics of him, like in the white shirt with his hand over his mouth, that aren’t in the preview for this episode. Maybe it’s just that he doesn’t think he can get engaged and that is the thing the last sentence in the epi recap is referring to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:57 pm

I checked the season previews and these are the caps that will occur in this ep.

There are no further caps of Noah that are unaccounted for so he gone next RC.

These are from the Group Date Night:

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Noah110
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Noah310
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Noah610

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGeRaMtF54&ab_channel=BachelorNationonABC

Polygraph test outfit

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2bfc4510

Last edited by seton on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:08 am

gabriele wrote:...Do we know who has the 1-1 date? Ben? He hasn’t had one yet and the next week is HTDs. He seems “happy go lucky”...
In the season preview you can see Ben and Tayshia dancing with a singer in the background. I think Ben gets the one on one during the next episode JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 am

I was just looking at the wdtvpress site photos and that one of Noah with a rose must have been last week. I saw the same outfit on him with a rose. So yeah, he probably isn’t in F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:17 pm

@seton awesome! yes

@jen689 Good eye.  :claphands Notice the voice over. question

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGeRaMtF54&feature=emb_logo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:09 pm

Bachelorette' Promo Promises More Twists, a Big Shock — & a Lie Detector Test

https://www.tvinsider.com/974838/bachelorette-2020-tayshia-adams-episode-9-preview-lie-detector-test/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
Maddy
LoveDovez
philphan
albean99
luvstx