SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:38 pm

RIP SDL! Can you believe the 11th anniversary of his death is coming up in March. sad

I think it had to do with an animal, like the one's in the Kentucky Derby. Embarressed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:45 am

SDL (rip) called her Horse Face.  laugh out loud

Vienna Sausage sounds familiar too.   Those were fun times at Fort!

11 years is hard to believe that he passed.

ETA:  Not that SDL (rip) name calling was acceptable, but SDL was just being SDL.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RIP SDL! Can you believe the 11th anniversary of his death is coming up in March. sad

I think it had to do with an animal, like the one's in the Kentucky Derby.  Embarressed!

Can't believe it's 11 years. RIP SDL.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:50 pm

SDL is very much missed. RIP.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm

Sorry, Who is SDL?

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:19 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Sorry, Who is SDL?

SDL was a popular poster on Fans of Realty TV Forum known as FORT.  He was very outspoken but could be funny.  He had a way with words.  Maybe the others here will chime on their experience with him.   SDL passed away before this forum was created.  sad
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:Sorry, Who is SDL?

SDL was a popular poster on Fans of Realty TV Forum known as FORT.  He was very outspoken but could be funny.  He had a way with words.  Maybe the others here will chime on their experience with him.   SDL passed away before this forum was created.  sad

Wasn’t his avi Alfred E Neuman? I was trying to post a pic earlier but I’m not sure how. I am just barely old enough to remember mad magazine, so his avi cracked me up! hehehe SDL was the epitome of caustic wit, in a good way Smiley

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:34 pm

@Jaybird yes it was. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
mizzoufan
mruab
Norcalgal
Amethyst
chasus71