SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:23 pm

The thought occurred to me that Victoria is a producer plant for the drama alone.  I say this without the benefit of any background info or prior sleuthing of her.  She stands out on multiple levels compared to the other women and not in a good way.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Doats wrote:Open with a vibrator. Really classless of TPTB.

And then Matt's entrance in that small plane. I would worked for an airline and we called those things LBFs, little bitty f_ers. Kinda crass language, I know, but to this day I don't like small airplanes.
 I actually enjoyed both.  Laughed out loud at Katie's entrance etc.  I think it was all in fun and a perfect anti-dote to the horror we are now going through.   I hear you though about small planes.  Never rode in a two seater, but in small planes I would always tell myself "they can land anywhere".  Luckily so far, I've never had to find out. peace

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:09 pm

@Sprite  I loved this first episode and thought Matt was wonderful.  Nemacolin looked like it's gorgeous self.  Lots of possibilities as to dates.  Proud of my home area!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:54 pm

https://youtu.be/_Y2e1eG47GQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 pm

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a35120257/bachelor-matt-james-season-25-episode-1-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite  I loved this first episode and thought Matt was wonderful.  Nemacolin looked like it's gorgeous self.  Lots of possibilities as to dates.  Proud of my home area!!!

So did I he seemed like a real chill person.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:05 pm

This season might be trickier regarding story arcs. Matt's story, imo, could take center stage moreso than in past seasons where a contestant became the central focus.

A few notes that might be relevant throughout the season:
1. Matt said, "I’ve seen how being vulnerable in the past has led to just heartbreak and letdown." His obstacle this season very well could be, "Will I take the next step and let myself fall in love?" given that he usually backs out when a relationship hits the “I love you” stage, per his chat with Chris. Getting Matt to be comfortable in being vulnerable, imo, was probably the goal of the season.

2. Matt said that he's looking for these qualities in a woman:
has weathered storms
is resilient
is strong
In that vein, his response to Abigail gave me the impression that he wants to be inspired by a woman.

3. Rachel, Bri, and Abigail seemed to get the most screentime with Matt, meaning that they will likely be central figures as contenders for F1. Sara(h?) and Mari (?) also had featured time with him.

It'll take a little bit of time to flesh out all the key players, central conflicts, and storylines. As @luvunity noted, it's interesting to me that more women enter the season in a few weeks.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:11 am

Spot on. Insightful as usual @veg_out yes We are tabula rasa with no prior history of Matt on our TVs in this TB franchise. It’s refreshing!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:34 am

@veg_out Excellent post, and yes very insightful as well. I like reading everyone's perspective so far on episode 1.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:02 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The thought occurred to me that Victoria is a producer plant for the drama alone.  I say this without the benefit of any background info or prior sleuthing of her.  She stands out on multiple levels compared to the other women and not in a good way.  JMO.

That's a good point.

My initial reaction was Victoria is a Ashley I wannabe. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:The thought occurred to me that Victoria is a producer plant for the drama alone.  I say this without the benefit of any background info or prior sleuthing of her.  She stands out on multiple levels compared to the other women and not in a good way.  JMO.

That's a good point.

She reminds me of Vienna from Jake's season.  Do you recall what SDL from FORT (Rip) used to call Vienna?  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That's a good point.

She reminds me of Vienna from Jake's season.  Do you recall what SDL from FORT (Rip) used to call Vienna?  rofl

If I remember correctly it was Vienna Sausage
I loved reading anything from SDL (RIP).

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Jan 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
mizzoufan
mruab
Norcalgal
Amethyst
chasus71