SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:A girl that’s from NJ made a comment on TikTok that Zac was on her flight home from CA last week. Matches the sleuthed SHV.

Edit: & I think the girl is being honest because she doesn’t seem to get the significance or understand the filming schedule. In the replies to her comment she thought Zac being on her flight meant he just got sent home.

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Eb189010
Source

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

@ReneeM thanks for bringing that over and to the reddit poster!

I just noticed we don't have our usual clue thread. So what do we have so far:

Passenger states Zac on same flight from LAX which coincides with possible SHV
Zac likes collectable sneakers, Tayshia followed a sneaker account the same one as Zac

sdmom wrote:@GuardianAngel and Tayshia photoshopped this picture, removing Zac’ tag

Tayshia’ s post
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Df2c9110

The original picture

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fc6b1e10

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel Also Tayshia briefly followed, then quickly unfollowed, a horse charity in NJ. It’s a really small account, only 492 followers. Then Zac followed it a day or 2 later (he still follows it).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:18 pm

ITM_05 wrote:So I listened to Higher Learning this week with Tayshia. And they asked what celebrities she would choose to bring on her season of the bachelorette. She listed Liam Hemsworth, Michael B Jordan, and then said Matthew McConaughey (which she said she always goes to for her celebrity crush.) So Tayshia does follow Matthew McConaughey on IG. And then I checked Zac’s IG and he follows (recently) Camilla McConaughey (Matthew’s wife).

In my mind this confirms Zac is F1. I could see them joking about Tayshia following Matthew so in (fake) retaliation Zac follows Camila.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:43 pm

ElonM wrote:Tayshia recently followed another sneakers account @johngeigerco.

Plus she tagged and later untagged Addidas in her most recent post on IG.  

(Zac is into collectable sneakers)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:51 pm

mbl wrote:FWIW Zac’s sister posted an IG story today where she’s resting with her 5 month old son.  Chris Lane’s song “Big Big Plans” is playing.  The story consists of her singing the following lyric from the song:

“find a flight overnight to paradise and leave tonight
And I'ma put a diamond on her hand”

https://instagram.com/stories/katcannici/2462851135265270647?igshid=hqjr4onhtddk

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:33 pm

notarose wrote:Zac’s SM catch phrase is “keep going” so I’ll have fun with Tayshia initially captioning “girl on the go”. It’s in the realm of possibility.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Tayshia's best friend Jamie just posted, Tayshia's home recording clickbait it looks like. Another possible clue imo that Tayshia might really have been in NY/NJ with Zac over the weekend. Saturday was Jamie's birthday, she went out on a boat with a small group of friends, Tayshia wasn't there. Zac's group of friends, the guys he was with in Philly with yesterday, were all hanging out friday or Saturday night (can't remember which) and he wasn't there. Obviously not a guarantee they were together, but it's something I thought was interesting at the time and should be noted.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Btw Tayshia liked this tweet yesterday

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Brendan

ReneeM wrote:Ok, all season long I’ve said I haven’t seen anything to suggest Tayshia’s with Brendan or that they’ve even met up. Here’s something. Between yesterday & today, Tayshia seems to have posted 2 latergrams that were actually taken on Wednesday. Then we have Brendan who I haven’t been able to place real time since Wednesday night. He posted a video this morning of his niece teaching him to play the piano, but when I check Brendan’s SIL’s page, the niece is with her mom at the store helping out, different outfit & everything.

Zac

Diana wrote:Interesting that there some people Zac is super close with working at the recovery center and doing a lot of stories but I don't see Zac in any of them.

Tayshia is missing too.

Just noting this.

Diana wrote:I keep going back to the let's fricken gooooooo in her post. reminds me a lot of Zac. He says that a lot even on the show and her "girl on the go" post she edited when his bio does say "keep going"

I don't know if it is a coincidence but worth noting.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum