SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:21 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the info on Andara Crystals! I love crystals and have many, but I did not know about Andara crystals.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:03 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/5ad121e4-4bd9-40fe-8ea5-6180c9442f7f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:58 pm

‘Bachelor’ Star Heather Martin Details Conversations With Producers Before Crashing Matt James’ Season

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-heather-martin-details-convos-with-producers/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:51 pm

Dr. Joe Park will join to meeting Zoom

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:38 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:07 pm

Here's another article on Victoria Fuller's statement about how she now wants to save sex for marriage:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-alum-victoria-fuller-why-im-saving-myself-for-marriage/

I don't understand why people feel that they have to go to extremes -- from very sexually active to withholding sex until marriage. How about dating someone and not having sex until you see a future with that person? Or until you have a commitment? There is a middle path. JMO

In another article (sorry, I don't recall the link) she talked about her experience moving to L.A., and subsequently to Nashville. Her experience of living in L.A. under Covid restrictions, in cramped and unsatisfactory housing conditions, almost entirely mirrored that of a good friend, who is living there now for a couple more months before a return to London. I guess it can be difficult to make it in L.A. if you don't have family ties or a lot of influencer cash. It made her move to Nashville a lot more understandable, since it's more affordable, puts her closer to her family and friends, and is a hub for young people.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 pm

I wonder why this is coming out now. I wouldn't be surprised to see her on BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder why this is coming out now. I wouldn't be surprised to see her on BIP.

Yes, I agree. I see her headed to BIP.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:56 pm

Bennett Jordan Says He Got Peter Weber’s Blessing to Pursue Kelley Flanagan: I’m ‘Quite Interested’
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bennett-jordan-i-got-peter-webers-blessing-to-pursue-kelley-flanagan/amp/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:58 pm

Thanks for posting, bluwavz! Maximum dizzy no no  at least it would keep both of them out of BIP, I guess. Rolling Eyes

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:41 pm

He had to get Peter's blessing?? laugh out loud

That alone would be a good reason for me to say no thanks. I have my own brain and can think for myself. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:11 am

bluwavz wrote:Bennett Jordan Says He Got Peter Weber’s Blessing to Pursue Kelley Flanagan: I’m ‘Quite Interested’
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bennett-jordan-i-got-peter-webers-blessing-to-pursue-kelley-flanagan/amp/

I could see that match, and I also don't think it would keep either one of them out of BIP. If anything, some time on the beach might help them both to figure it out.

Interestingly, I noticed in that article that Bennett's stance towards Kit has softened since they went out to eat together. Now he simply states that he's ready for children, and she's not, which makes sense. I was always rather amused by Bennett's aversion to dating Kit because that is the exact same age gap that my mom and dad had. My dad had the same reaction to my mom as Bennett has had towards Kit -- "Too young!", but I guess dad got over that. I appeared at some point thereafter. rotfl
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe