SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Thu May 06, 2021 11:57 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/ef40c341-f417-485f-935f-63f43e2ef13b
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu May 06, 2021 9:52 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 08, 2021 1:46 am

It is really hilarious rofl😂

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 08, 2021 5:13 pm

He's the last person I'd expect to see shilling! Thought he was Harvard educated with a high paying job???

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 11, 2021 12:33 pm

So sorry for Ashley Spivey. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvIO2dFmwv/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 11, 2021 1:55 pm

My heart goes out to her. I hope their dreams of a family work out for them in the future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 11, 2021 7:03 pm

Oh gosh I feel so sad for her. I know how much she wants a baby and I'm hoping and praying it will happen one day. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 11, 2021 7:09 pm

So sad! sad I was worried when she announced it so soon but am glad she doesn't regret that. I really hope that they get their wish for a baby.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue May 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Ugh. I just read about this.
Sometimes I just don't understand life...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 11, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm so sorry for Ashley. My own dear mother had a couple of miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy between my brother and myself. It's only now that I fully understand what she must have gone through.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Ugh this is so sad to read. Heartbreaking that they and many other couples have to go through this.

I hope one day they can look back at this sorrow with a home filled with children's giggles echoing in the home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 12, 2021 10:25 pm

Heartbreaking. I truly hope somehow, someday soon Ashley has her dream of being a mom fulfilled.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe