SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@frajosfanofchris Ugh - help me remember which season Sydney was on? Did she do something memorable?

@Norcalgal Peter Weber's Bachelor season Smiley he called her the best kisser of the group — but she was sent home during episode 6.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 18, 2021 7:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:So sorry for Ashley Spivey. sad

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvIO2dFmwv/

I believe Ashley, once upon a time read and followed our forum. So maybe, but doubtful many years later, she might see this. I did try to contact her. Like she needs me.
This is what I can share somewhat anonymously with her.
My daughter and son in law suspected very early on that they could not become pregnant by sexual intercourse. The long and short of this is, they were correct. They were seen by great docs from a well renown IVF NYC facility.
They went through extensive testing. They were not going to conceive other than IVF. The final result: 5 embryos. Not eggs. embryos. They did extensive testing on said embryos to insure genetically the embryos were healthy. They actually grade them. Then when they are inserted for implanting, they are graded. The best being first.
In my daughters experience, 2 embryos were implanted. One survived. One did not. Joshua is now 7.
Later: Zach who just celebrated 4.
There are still 2 frozen embryos. They pay 10k a yr for their “upkeep”.
And for those that believe in fairytales:
In spring 2020 my daughter went for ultra sound scheduled for horrible pelvic pain. That horrible pain ended up being Melanie Blair born Aug 2020.
She is the happiest, laughiest, and most joyous child ever.
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 18, 2021 8:42 pm

@Kashathediva ! Nice to see you! Hope all is well!
Congrats on the newest grandbaby

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 18, 2021 8:58 pm

@Kashathediva So glad to see you post this heartwarming story of hope. Congratulations - a family can come to you in so many ways!

My youngest son had a friend whose mom just could not carry a pregnancy to term - miscarriage after miscarriage. So they found a surrogate and used the parents' sperm and egg to implant. Because the mom had to take hormones (yet again) for egg harvesting to implant in the surrogate, she miraculously conceived naturally and carried the pregnancy to term. The surrogate gave birth to their twins six weeks before their 3rd baby was born. They just called them triplets - this was twenty years ago!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 18, 2021 10:52 pm

@Kashathediva  so good to see you on here!!!  That is a heart-warming story and I do hope it makes it's way to Ashley.

I hope you are well and happy.  Miss you.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 18, 2021 11:13 pm

Wow there was something in the Bach Nation water this past week with all the engagements! Congrats to all! Wouldn't surprise me if Emily and Hayley have a double wedding. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Babies, babies everywhere:

https://people.com/parents/bachelor-alum-lauren-schleyer-pregnant/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 21, 2021 2:35 pm

@Linds911 @provenceguy
Engagements & babies Jumping hearts
Loving all the happiness stories.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 22, 2021 7:32 pm

How wonderful, @Kashathediva! Nice to see you! I hope that Ashley sees it.  PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 24, 2021 8:07 pm

https://art19.com/shows/talking-it-out/episodes/166ebbc2-cb63-40b7-bba2-749b3fbe2b56

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 25, 2021 4:39 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/715307b5-9343-4120-8fce-b77403b6be5f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 25, 2021 5:07 pm

I didn't listen to the podcasts but I watched the vids. Tammy Ly is incredible! She has so many job's going on, very impressive.

My favourite of course was the middle one, Bryan talks about Rachel how incredible she is and their moving around and why. Mike Johnston had some very nice words after Bryan was giving Rachel all the credit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe