SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Amethyst Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Sweet baby!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Look at the hair on that pretty little girl! Congrats to all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:40 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1419712875623505927?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:46 pm

@bluwavz Married on a ranch near Calistoga, CA in Napa County. Love the oak tree in the photo!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Congrats to all! The baby matches his Dad! How adorable.

She looks gorgeous, what a beautiful gown. The pictures are beautiful!

@Norcalgal location sounds heavenly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:12 pm

Natasha Parker planning freeze egg baby

Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Storie14
Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Natash10

https://www.instagram.com/stories/natashaparker/2631679742380010264/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:42 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1422967022934274059?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:41 am

Ben Flajnik recently wrote a children's book and dedicated it to his cute niece, Josephine. This is an article that's about he and Courtney making amends but also talks about how he decided to write his book series. He also talks about wanting kids.

“I think I want kids. I’m still looking for my partner, my person,” he told Us. “I won’t really know until I get there and start with that. I watch my friends with kids and especially my sister and brother-in-law and the love and happiness it brings to them. So it would be kind of a shame to miss out on that.”
US Magazine article

This is a sweet pic of Josephine and his book. Instagram  He also has a YouTube page that has animated cartoon videos. I watched this one and it's pretty cute. Link

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:52 pm

One of my sons knows Ben. I'm going to ask him about this book. He doesn't tell me much because he's a loyal person and would never want to be the source of info about him. Because this is public, he founded Ion Wines, which makes rose wine. https://www.ion.wine

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:59 pm

What a sweet book. That's so nice he dedicated it to his niece. I thought he was engaged, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:57 am

@GuardianAngel I am not 100% sure, but I think I remember reading somewhere here that he was, but then they broke up. I was never a fan so I didn't pay much attention.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:38 am

@Sprite I think you're right because I don't know why I looked at his IG awhile ago (maybe California fires that were in his area) and I'm sure he was engaged at that time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe