SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm

enews is reporting that Chris and Bri from Listen to Your Heart have broken up.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Congratulations to Diggy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhEAYtBInK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Aw, Diggy will love being a girl dad. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Funny and great way to make the announcement. I love Diggy and hope his gf makes him happy. Sure looks excited to be a dad.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Congrats to both of them!

I don't think I knew he had a g/f. She looks exactly like someone I know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:45 pm

I've always liked Diggy and am happy for his great news!  My other under-appreciated BN guy Dustin (from Hannah B's season) has just moved to NYC and is Pilot Pete's roomie.  Ladies, he's (Dustin) single.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:Congratulations to Diggy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKhEAYtBInK/

OMG!!! Congratulations to Diggy!! I always did like him seems like such a cool person.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:33 am

Congrats to Diggy and his GF! Wow, she reminds me of Lesley from Sean's season
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:36 pm

This article (if you can call anything from CheatSheet such) discusses Lori K's take on Bachelor contestants. She's a publicist used by many.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-info-publicist-lori-k-pr-reddit-ama.html/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:This article (if you can call anything from CheatSheet such) discusses Lori K's take on Bachelor contestants. She's a publicist used by many.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-info-publicist-lori-k-pr-reddit-ama.html/
I believe Vanessa was her first client.
If I was her client, the last thing I would want is her doing an AMA on Reddit. This woman Is way too loose-lipped for a publicist.
Also, she should have locked up Blake for a week and taken a way his phone Upset. Kidding, kind of.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:49 pm

I saw that Elan tweeted about Rob Mills getting a promotion and expanded role with ABC/Disney. It sounds like Rob will still have a connection to the Bachelor Franchise, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe