SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Fri May 20, 2022 11:18 am

I don’t know if there is a thread for Jesse Palmer or not, so I thought that I would post this here. Jesse just started filming Holiday Baking Championships this week per his IG. He’s a busy man, but glad he can continue to do this while also hosting the Bachelor Franchise.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by provenceguy Fri May 20, 2022 4:34 pm

I really like him on the baking shows!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 20, 2022 8:26 pm

I'm glad that Jesse's still doing the Holiday Baking Championship! He's likable, willing to do goofy things, and loves food. Bachelor - Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 10:04 pm

fabgirl wrote:Is clare still dating monR

Who is clare dating? Is she still into blake monar

suzq wrote:I don’t think Clare is dating him anymore.

I don't know if Clare is dating anyone but I looked at her IG after reading this post.

I feel for her as I watched this. So sad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdT_moZjq77/

suzq wrote:I don’t know if there is a thread for Jesse Palmer or not,

snipped, no he doesn't. Thanks for bringing this over and letting me know he doesn't have a thread. I will create one now and move posts over to his new thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 10:14 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 26, 2022 7:33 am

Natasha and Tia are joined by special guest host Maurissa Gunn for some girl chat! In a Click Bait of the Week double-header, the ladies share their thoughts on embracing the green flags in new relationships and what the photos in a man’s dating profile say about him.  

Then, in a round of listener questions, the “Paradise” vets reveal who they would love to see couple up this summer on the beach, who from Bachelor Nation they think would have made a good Bachelor or Bachelorette, and so much more. Plus, is Maurissa ready to re-enter the dating pool, and would she ever go to “Paradise” again? Listen now to find out!

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/f2dcf6d0-99fd-4a26-858c-504a3688caf0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:21 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:19 pm

I have no idea who she is.

It looks like he still has a good fan base with over 680K following him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Congrats to them! She looks lovely.

I'm not sure when Emily is getting married but IIRC they were both planning a summer wedding.

I am not judging but why would someone have what was probably a beautiful expensive wedding, then munch on McDonald's later in the evening?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I am not judging but why would someone have what was probably a beautiful expensive wedding, then munch on McDonald's later in the evening?

I don't know about them but we drove through McDonald's after our wedding and before our reception because there was a 4 hr gap and we were starving! We were in the backseat so I was in my gown eating from a bag. laugh out loud

They're a beautiful couple! Congrats to Emily and Oula! :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:  

When is Emily suppose to get married? Is she marrying a professional hockey player too? Whats her fiance name ? anyone?
(just curious , i havent been up to date much on these twins. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe