SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:08 pm

https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/1357060244447268864?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:53 am

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1358331171587780608?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:53 am

My goodness, how awful! People are nuts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:16 pm

The attacker should know better than to mess with an attorney!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:22 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-juan-pablo-77508564/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:31 pm

I'm half way through, this is why he's always been my favourite. He is honest, and won't kiss anyone's b*tt. I knew about the DWTS situation, that info was given to me confidentially.

I didn't know that when Nikki's father told him if he proposes will he marry her for sure. That bothered him because although he really liked Nikki he hardly knew her and wouldn't propose. That's why he said there were other families he had to meet which made fans hate him even more. TPTP didn't like that, along with other things they wanted him to do, he wouldn't do it. Say I love you, No I won't say that, I don't love her. Get in bed with so and so, no I'm not going to do that. He paid the price.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:46 pm

He got a called to go BIP, and Winter Games. He says Clare was upset he let her go, understandable, that's the nature of the show, she was F2, paraphrasing. He was asked to go on Clare's season and was told she wanted to make peace with him. He didn't know if it was a trick, he'd show up and she'd scream at him for being there. But then she left with Dale, so he doesn't know if it was authentic.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:41 am

@GuardianAngel What was the DWTS situation? Yeah, I loved the fact that he never caved to tptb and while I didn't want him to be the bachelor, I grew to admire him for staying true to himself despite all the pressure that was put on him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:17 pm

They badgered him to say he was in love with Nikki and to propose to her after it was obvious she was going to be the F1. Obviously we know he wouldn't do it because he wasn't in love, he liked her a lot but he hardly knew her. They promoted the ATFR that a surprise was coming which everyone thought he was going to propose to Nikki.

He was set to star in DWTS, talks already took place. Then during the ATFR CH asks him if he had any surprises, he said no, there were no surprises. They thought for sure he'd propose so he could be rewarded with DWTS, he didn't propose and they pulled his offer. He pretty much says this in the podcast.

A source who confided in me, told me so much stuff, which I believed, and that's why I always supported him. They also told me TPTB pushed Clare from the beginning. They wanted him to choose her and propose to her and offered more money. They had a list of people they wanted to bring down to the F3 Andi Clare Sharleen, Niki was not in that list which ticked them off when he started having feelings for Niki. He wanted another date with Niki they denied him. They told him if he let Andi go, she is Nikki's friend, Nikki will leave on her own and he'd have to pick Clare, because Sharleen left at that point.

He doesn't regret anything because he knows he always told the truth, for his daughter's sake.

He also mentioned the split with his wife was amicable. She had a miscarriage and things went downhill from there. I didn't know that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:15 pm

I don't know if you remember Amy Long from Juan Pablo's season because she went home in the 2nd week but she had dated Drew Kenney from Desiree's season for a long time. It appears they broke up because she's now dating a former Nascar stock car driver who's currently a dirt track racing driver/team owner. It looks like he did pretty well for himself in Nascar but retired due to health. She's worked as a host for Nascar Trackside Live for quite a while. I thought she and Drew made an adorable couple but she seems happy now.

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 EuBoXZ6XIAMxTn_?format=jpg&name=large

Amy Long Instagram

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Lesley Murphy, can't remember what season she was on, but she was Winter Games and dated Dean for a while is in the hospital about to have her baby girl. She posted a pic last night saying "it's happening", but no details yet
https://www.instagram.com/lesleyannemurphy/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:21 pm

She was on Sean Lowe's season.

Thanks for posting @alwayscooking !!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe