SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:30 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for that fun read. I've met Sydney and she is quality. Too bad her edit didn't show her worth.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by suzq Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:25 pm

I don't know if this is where this should be posted, but I didn't see a thread for them. Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland got married yesterday and there are articles about it -- us weekly, news, etc.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:26 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks! I appreciate it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:17 pm

On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast, Michelle Young said that she would be spending some more time in LA -- she didn't elaborate on why, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:38 pm

Moved

Thanks @alwayscooking! I remember thinking the same thing. She has a lot of followers but stopped posting. That's why I wondered if they were still together. Why so private? How are we suppose to snoop? Smiley

alwayscooking wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Brill really? I didn't know that. Darn Brad, so private. I wonder if he's still with that girl when CH interviewed him.

ETA: she has one picture in her IG dated Nov/20 wishing Brad a happy birthday.

hmmm

For all the sleepless nights sleuthing, his season brought me, this is the thanks I get. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/jenamays/

ETA:  Oops, I didn't realize this was Chris Harrison's thread, I thought this was the updates on past contestants thread!

I know right!  laugh out loud  For as long as I've been watching this show, Brad will always be my favorite Bachelor.  Hugesmile  I did stalk Jena's IG account and her last post was on August 31/2021, it's a video of her and Brad in Hawaii, these are a few SC's from it.  What's interesting are some of the comments. from what sounds like people that know her.   A couple asking if they're "on their honeymoon", and "why not just get married already" etc.  Also a few asking what's happened to her account because she hasn't posted anything since that video,  and she posted regularly.  Which leads to one comment asking if she's a mommy and that's the reason for the long absence. (they did say, well joking but not really)  It makes me a bit curious if there's some truth to that comment, looking at all of her SM, she has basically disappeared, and with her being model/athlete it seems a bit odd.   Whatever the case, I hope Brad is doing well and is happy.
These pics are from Jena's IG which is public but if they're not allowed, please delete https://www.instagram.com/jenamays/
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Scree107Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Scree110
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Scree111

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:00 am

Boy, Brad is not aging well IMO. He looks like he's put on weight that shirt doesn't do anything for him with the shorts, it makes him look square. He used to dress so well too! Ah well. We all age.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 51 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:54 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:01 pm

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/4e971ae1-d1e1-4ee8-825c-cc0c983b4e3b
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chxg2dJvdkd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:46 pm

Wow Drew was one of my favs. So cool to see him on one knee!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe