SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:23 pm

Oh wow, I used to check in sporadically on Elizabeth and Ty Brown but they were chintzy with posts.

ETA: oh no it looks like they split? sad

What is your favorite tip to stay fabulous?
Find your passion! Being blindsided by divorce, I found myself starting completely over at 41 with a 3 y/o daughter, and feeling very depressed. Instead of buying a house in a neighborhood, I bought us a 6 acre farm in Nashville! I’ve learned to drive a zero turn mower, use power tools, fix up an old farmhouse, you name it! I’m showing my daughter how to be a strong woman as I overcome the heartbreak and disappointment of a failed marriage one farm project at a time!
https://votefab40.com/2022/elizabeth-brown-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:51 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkJsXsTLmXh/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:59 pm

Hoorray to Krystal and Miles!

That's three engagements I've read tonight. Love all the happiness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkTsSyMPOub/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:07 pm

What a great opportunity! I wonder if it's job related since she specifically says it's for two years.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:17 am

Her boyfriend is an aerospace engineer, so it is probably a move he got through his career.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:41 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:57 pm

So happy for Kendall. When you open your heart, a happily ever after begins!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:26 pm

Prayers for Ashley Spivey. Her baby Penny, who is due in about 3 weeks, has a slower heartbeat today, and the MD has admitted Ashley to the hospital for observation.

Ashley has suffered so much loss: Her baby boy C.J. was stillborn, and she has had several miscarriages.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ashleyspivey/2962844840333135373/?hl=en
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:35 pm

Omg thank you for the heads-up.... She definitely deserves an extra measure of support in prayer...wishing them a happy resolution to this latest crisis....Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 3552228123...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:30 am

Oh I can't even imagine how she's feeling given how much heart-break she's had to deal with. Prayers for Ashley and baby Penny. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 3552228123 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 3552228123

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:13 pm

Ashley posted that she is back home this AM and that Penny is kicking like she should be! They are prepared in case the baby has to be delivered early, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe