SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 pm

Aww congrats Claire!! I'm happy for her with everything that happened lately she finally gets her HEA.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:35 pm

Happy for Claire! She has waited a long time for this type of happiness!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:05 pm

Clare is having a girl!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvYqYTlt9K1/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:52 pm

Oh my gosh, how sweet! I love the baby reveal!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:31 am

That's great! I love the reveal! It's so much better than the OTT ones. I'm happy for Clare that she's getting everything she wanted finally. PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:42 am

Gabi W has come out publicly regarding who she is dating .. she is dating a girl .. looks and sounds really happy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvcstxZgx75/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:12 pm

I wasn't expecting that but good for Gabby. She seems happy with her gf.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:04 am

Good for her. Enjoy life the way one chooses, full of love, love is love imho.

I wish them both well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:43 am

Wow was not expecting that from Gabbi! Well congrats to her on the new relationship.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:47 am

Amanda and her husband are expecting!! Congrats to them!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:24 am

Congrats to Amanda & her husband on their upcoming baby!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:41 pm

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 1790118014 I love baby news! Congrats to the little family of four soon to be 5!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe