SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:15 am

Oh my gosh how horrible!! Poor guy and shame on whoever was behind that.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:25 pm

I am aware that Erich Schwer may not be popular with some folks here .. BUT .. PLEASE GO TO HIS IG photos and watch his posts from today .. part 1 and part 2 .. his posts are regarding a fund raiser .. a good cause .. for the same cancer as his dad had .. thanx

Also….. https://secure2.convio.net/mskcc/site/TR?px=3105333&fr_id=3903&pg=personal&NONCE_TOKEN=64B4ECE5227BE308E7967356F70BC811&fbclid=PAAaar_LI_W9WMxPv6pE2viT0Rd3YkbHlHz8ioP5Ddyd-_hU6NAqh7mOM3Q-o_aem_AeCZRXMNfrwgfF0xBzEf_G7rUhEktOYvu5fSm3gCJxUOjsCO2-Cbiu8YBtJZ9-l9ZyM
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:22 pm

I’m glad to see that his fellow bach pals are supporting the cause that Erich has posted about .. hopefully the goal is reached

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:14 pm

I never heard of appendix cancer. Good luck to them all. I hope they can reach their goal. Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4 - Page 78 3552228123

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:45 pm

I am sure some of you have seen the RS vague comments since yesterday about a non bach affiliated person and a tragedy .. I’m sorry to say that this story is true .. Erich Schwers ex girlfriend from prior to the show .. Amanda .. has died by suicide .. leaving behind her 3 year old son

Such a very sad situation .. she must have been in so much pain .. my heart breaks for her son and loved ones

September is suicide prevention month 😢

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:57 pm

That's so sad! I feel for her family and son. Upset

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:55 pm

Oh how sad. So sorry that she felt this was her only path forward

Just reading that they dated for two months before he left for filming
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:55 pm

I thought RS was very out of line to bring up his very vague report on his daily podcast that there was something out there about someone that was probably true but he wasn't going to announce it yet, yada yada. Click bait for sure.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 pm

That's incredibly sad. There is so much help available, but I will never know the pain one endures and why the help isn't sought. May she rest in peace and no longer be suffering.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:18 pm

Sarah Herron and Dylan Brown got married on their Grand Canyon trip .. I am so excited for them .. they are definitely a special couple. 🥰💐😍

There are some great photos on her IG

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:43 pm

@Jeepers  I've always liked and rooted for her.   Great that she has married her best friend.  Best wishes to them both.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:13 pm

Congrats to Sarah & Dylan! :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #4

+41
emiusacska
Aunties_Love
fabgirl
Kels0012
2observe