SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:Alright you just need to stop it right now - don't put that notion out to the universe you never know what it might throw back in our faces.  laugh out loud  Besides, the Bach Lead was apaprently cast ages ago and is "exceptional".  Looking forward to seeing what TPTB's definition of that is...

LOL...I'll be the judge of that! Rarely do the producers and I agree on these things. Same with that old crock "fan favourite".

Speaking of our "exceptional" lead, is it sluething season yet? I'm bored.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:21 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:Alright you just need to stop it right now - don't put that notion out to the universe you never know what it might throw back in our faces.  laugh out loud  Besides, the Bach Lead was apaprently cast ages ago and is "exceptional".  Looking forward to seeing what TPTB's definition of that is...

LOL...I'll be the judge of that! Rarely do the producers and I agree on these things. Same with that old crock "fan favourite".

Speaking of our "exceptional" lead, is it sluething season yet? I'm bored.

Same here.

Bette NZ is next cab off the rank and we've sussed out a few contestants but still seeking confirmation of the Lead - have a crack if you're at a loose end.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:37 am

I'm sleuthing a new girl my son met a few weeks ago.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm sleuthing a new girl my son met a few weeks ago.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Glad I'm not the only one who uses their stalking sleuthing expertise for that purpose. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:39 am

I am rofl rofl rofl.

I used my powers for good and helped my friend to stalk her cheating hubbies mistress. Embarressed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:12 pm

laugh out loud

When he told me her last name after a couple of so called dates, he said he expected an address condo unit type of car she drives and her financial statements by noon. laugh out loud

It really is an amazing "art" and those who are not familiar with it are amazed.

Here's to a great sleuthing season! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:51 am

Posting here so she can't take it back later.  IMO she would have done it in a heartbeat but has realised she's never going to be offered the role.

Abbie Chatfield reveals why she would NEVER sign on to be The Bachelorette after two failed attempts on the reality TV dating franchise

In an interview with Now To Love on Monday, the 25-year-old revealed that she planned to keep her dating life private going forward.  

'My dating life is private, because I don't want to drag them [a love interest] into it [the spotlight]. Unless we were living together, I wouldn't announce it,' she said.

She concluded by saying she would 'never' agree to be The Bachelorette as she felt there needed to be more diversity on the show.

Source

Also, rofl at Abbie implying she'd be capable of keeping anything remotely private about her sex/love life. rotfl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:14 am

Oh she'd say yes in a heartbeat. This definitely feels to me like a preemptive "I don't want to do it" so it looks like its her choice, not tptb's. That said, I don't think there's a very high bar for Bachelorette, so who knows.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:42 am

Her reason is boycotting because there needs to be more diversity? laugh out loud She's a gem isn't she. :dripdrip

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:59 am

This is a big reason TPTB will want Renee IMO - they desperately need to inject some diversity, REAL diversity, as opposed to tonedeaf tokenism from Elly (and others) who've just jumped on the bandwagon for PC points IMO.

'Beyond tone deaf': The Bachelorette's Elly Miles is slammed for sharing an 'Invasion Day' message on Instagram - hours before attending a wild Australia Day pool party

The Bachelorette's Elly Miles has been called out for promoting a seemingly contradictory message about Australia Day.

On Tuesday morning, the Bondi influencer, 26, uploaded a video of herself delivering a sombre speech about how painful Australia Day can be for Indigenous people, before sharing a photo of herself attending an 'Invasion Day' protest in Sydney.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OSTOFPc

Just hours later, however, the nurse raised eyebrows by documenting herself attending a boozy Australia Day pool party.

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EGJmhNZ

The rather tone-deaf sequence of events wasn't lost on Elly's Instagram followers, many of whom accused her of being a hypocrite.

One fan wrote: 'Just a little contradicting and confusing to be posting about your support with changing the date and then heading to what one can assume would be an Australia Day party... as it's a party on Australia Day?

I hope you acknowledge this. I'll be eager to see your reasoning.'

Another commented on Elly's Instagram page: 'It is very upsetting to see you post a change the date post on this day of mourning, yet you go to an Australia Day party the same day. This is so disappointing and beyond tone deaf.'

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 XCo256Q
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 TzQWusZ
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bf851VD
bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 GmJeQQM

Source

So long as she stays on her best behaviour, Renee's got it in the bag, IMO.  With Abbie burning bridges, saying she wouldn't want the role and making it look like she turned it down, I'm wondering if Renee's been signed already.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:13 am

Uh oh.  Looks like either Sportsbet are trying to make a quick buck off Abbie's IACGMOOH "popularity" (I've seen plenty of hate also...) or she's already backpedalling on her pledge upthread to, quote, "NEVER be the Bachelorette". Rolling Eyes

bacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 MHycM34

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:38 am

@Bobette it has the stench of Sportsbet trying to make a quick buck out of name recognition to me laugh out loud

IMO, Renee is a done deal, no matter how much redemption Abbie got there is no way she can be this years Bette after all the flack TPTB copped for casting another blonde Bette last year
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Nothing
just me
Vjeff
Storybook
Agent99
Loulou
Enough
Bobette
bachfan101
AEF
Dumb