SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:19 am

pinkrosespls wrote:whew longtime lurker but I like Ben (not 100% as something seems fishy) but didn't tayshia say she wanted Ben from the beginning and wanted him to say he loved her first. of course she'd take him back (i'm sure it was supposed to be Ben and Brendan at the finale).
rofl This is so funny... Ben and Brendan...  cantstopl cantstopl
If she wanted Brendan, she won't have set him up.. If she wanted Ben, she would have given him a chance even thought he didnt profess love to her. It has been Zac from day 1.. They just didn't want it to be obvious so she kept it intriguing...

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:19 am

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:21 am

What if she doesn't give Ivan the rose because she already knew she was choosing Zac? It better to break it now than lead him on to propose and reject him later..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:23 am

pinkrosespls wrote:whew longtime lurker but I like Ben (not 100% as something seems fishy) but didn't tayshia say she wanted Ben from the beginning and wanted him to say he loved her first. of course she'd take him back (i'm sure it was supposed to be Ben and Brendan at the finale).

First of all :Welcome

She also said she wanted Brendan from the beginning. I think a lot is said from the beginning and a lot is taped post show to fit the storyline the producers want to push.

The lead always wants the cast members to say I love you first since they are not supposed to be telling them how they feel...even though, when they feel strongly enough, they can't help themselves...see Tayshia with Zac tonight.

Maybe at the beginning, she might have thought that it was going to be Ben and Brendan at the end, but I think she was over Ben a while ago and Brendan wasn't that far behind, although I do think Brendan would have been in the F2 rather than Ivan if he didn't skip out early. Will Ben now be switched with Ivan for F2? Possibly, because tptb like their stupid drama, but I don't think it will change the F1...Zac.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 am

Ruqibabe wrote:What if she doesn't give Ivan the rose because she already knew she was choosing Zac? It better to break it now than lead him on to propose and reject him later..
Yeah but Ben is the fan fave on SM & I think people are gonna attack her like crazy for sending him home, taking him back, just to send him home again.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:25 am

@Ruqibabe so who is organizing the dates, the leads or the producers? I get confused.

did RS post that it was Zac from day 1 (not saying it isn't) is that why everyone is on the bandwagon (i know the clues point to it). I just don't see it personally (but who am I).

Tayshia has said countless times she needs validation- she literally said to rachel when talking about himself Ben started slow but was an open book, but with his feelings for her she didn't know where she stood. Why would she keep him and force a relationship? That's her fear (he ex). Just because she wanted it to be him doesn't mean it would work.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:28 am

ReneeM wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:What if she doesn't give Ivan the rose because she already knew she was choosing Zac? It better to break it now than lead him on to propose and reject him later..
Yeah but Ben is the fan fave on SM & I think people are gonna attack her like crazy for sending him home, taking him back, just to send him home again.

The fan favourites never cease to surprise me. Most of the time I think they are yuck...including Ben. Probably because tptb are trying to shove them down my throat to make me like them. I am contrary that way. Like my dog, I dig my heels in when I don't want to be taken a certain way. Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:30 am

@Sprite Thank you!

So you can see production forcing Tayshia to pull Ivan and put Ben in for drama? Who is running the show the producers or the lead? I'm confused.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:30 am

1 - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:32 am

pinkrosespls wrote:@Ruqibabe so who is organizing the dates, the leads or the producers? I get confused.

did RS post that it was Zac from day 1 (not saying it isn't) is that why everyone is on the bandwagon (i know the clues point to it). I just don't see it personally (but who am I).

Tayshia has said countless times she needs validation- she literally said to rachel when talking about himself Ben started slow but was an open book, but with his feelings for her she didn't know where she stood. Why would she keep him and force a relationship? That's her fear (he ex). Just because she wanted it to be him doesn't mean it would work.
Its from sleuthing and body language. Lets keep our fingers crossed and watch

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:33 am

pinkrosespls wrote:@Ruqibabe so who is organizing the dates, the leads or the producers? I get confused.

Producers organize the dates. Sometimes leads will ask for someone to have a certain date, but that all depends on production.

RS posted that it was always Brendan, so most are on the Zac bandwagon because of clues found during sleuthing and because we see it on our screen.

I think it is producers who want Ben for some strange reason. I think he is easily manipulated like Colton and they foresee a crazy sh*t show if he becomes the Bachelor. Personally I don't want to see it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 am

pinkrosespls wrote:@Sprite Thank you!

So you can see production forcing Tayshia to pull Ivan and put Ben in for drama? Who is running the show the producers or the lead? I'm confused.
The producers have the power but the lead can stop it i think..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni