SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Monday night epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:42 am

I was able to locate the address for one of the FSD.

Here is the real estate listing for it with the address:

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/49492-Avenida-Obregon_La-Quinta_CA_92253_M25755-64527#photo41

seton wrote:

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8d82fd10

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 31770910

https://youtu.be/YI1Cj1qn5ds

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 74deae11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:11 pm

@seton  Great job sleuthing this season!  Enjoy your caps with markers.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:47 pm

@seton Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1022092695

Interesting that they went with a property across the street.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:55 pm

I think the robe scene isn't a FD imo its the morning of the FRC where they always show the lead waking up and getting ready
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Diana wrote:I think the robe scene isn't a FD imo its the morning of the FRC where they always show the lead waking up and getting ready

It's possible but I would point out the shot of the outside exterior is when u see the bedroom lights being turned off for the night. Just like you see the lights being turned off in that shot of the Airstream.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Her FRC tears always look fake to me

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:12 pm

The Bachelorette: 1612 (12/21)

Dec. 16, 2020

“1612” – A two-night special event kicks off with Tayshia ready to take her relationships with Brendan, Ivan and Zac to the next level in the fantasy suites. One man, whom she saw a future with from the start, is suddenly anxious and reveals why to Tayshia. How will that affect their special night? But nothing could prepare her for the bombshell surprise that rocks her world and may put her happily ever after in jeopardy when one man she can’t forget returns. Former Bachelorettes JoJo Fletcher and Rachel Lindsay lend Tayshia their support and advice at crucial times on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, DEC. 21 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL)

— ABC —

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1612/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Photos for episode 12:

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:05 pm

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-teases-bens-possible-return-in-new-finale-sneak-peek-exclusive-157931

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Looks like the Neil Lane visit with Tayshia and Brendan was a bit of a tease.  I think not the engagement ring, but she was trying on diamonds which we know she likes!  Ivan is shown when they talk about the bombshell which could change everything is mentioned...Ben's return?  There is one screen cap with Zac in a suit and tie shown with tears, I'm not sure when that is from.   I think this is the best F4 I can ever remember, and seeing their families shows how they became the men they are.  I am enjoying Tashia's season way more than I even expected.  While I have worries about taking things too fast, Tayshia would be blessed to be with any of these men.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
ElonM
pinkrosespls
timfan
lightredemption
Mia_Leoni