SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Discuss Tuesday's epi here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:13 pm

The Bachelorette: SEASON FINALE - 1613 (12/22)

Dec. 16, 2020

“1613” – Season Finale – After a shocking rose ceremony, Tayshia is excited to introduce the remaining bachelors to her family. Will the men win over her family? Her father voices concerns that she might make a big mistake. When proposal day arrives, Tayshia is so overcome with emotion that not even Chris Harrison can read her tears. Will Tayshia bravely step into the future she has been dreaming of or will she be too scared of repeating her past? Find out on “The Bachelorette,” TUESDAY, DEC. 22 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.

— ABC —

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1613/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:24 pm

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_7343-900x0

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_4537-400x0

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_3876-400x0

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_3782-400x0

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_3766-400x0

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 155882_3739-400x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:28 pm

The dress she is wearing next to Chris looks like a different dress than the one she is wearing at the frc
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:... After a shocking rose ceremony, Tayshia is excited to introduce the remaining bachelors to her family...
Since we see in the screen caps Brendan leaves during his FS date my idea of a "shocking rose ceremony" is if Tayshia lets Ben return and he gets to meet her family and they have another date JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Not sure if this is significant at all (someone from Reddit caught it) buuut Carey Fetman posted and then deleted this image of the men getting fitted for FRC suits. Might come in handy if we get any more promos. And it kind of confirms that Zac is part of the F2 as the suit matches the one from the previews.
TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ca2ee210

Source: https://imgur.com/gallery/pk9CBRr

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:53 pm

I’ve been thinking she might have 3 guys at the FRC so maybe so. I’m surprised tptb haven’t done that yet on a season.

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:48 pm

If these are the men getting fitted for suits, why are there three?
I know the blue suit is Zac and maybe one is Ivan, but whose the third?
Thank God for screenshots in case people delete things they probably shouldn't have posted in the first place. laugh out loud
ETA I know Tayshia is tagged in that pic, but why does it look like four guys in suits?
Now that would be a "shocking" ending with four guys instead of two. TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:05 pm

quietpal wrote:If these are the men getting fitted for suits, why are there three?
Thank God for screenshots in case people delete things they probably shouldn't have posted in the first place. laugh out loud
ETA I know Tayshia is tagged in that pic, but why does it look like four guys in suits?
Now that would be a "shocking" ending with four guys instead of two. TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

Blue - Zac, Brendan, Ivan, Ben

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:35 pm

@timfan the dress looks the same to me. It has a bluish? bow in the back. (Matching Zac's suit? Smiley )

I've liked pretty much everything she's worn (not crazy about the constant braless look) but that FRC dress is so ill fitted on the top, looks horrible IMO, I'm disappointed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:
quietpal wrote:If these are the men getting fitted for suits, why are there three?

Blue - Zac, Brendan, Ivan, Ben
If those are FRC suits, then I don't think all four F4 would be there.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:17 pm

@quietpal the theory on reddit is that they measure all four guys so they have time to do the tailoring before frc, I think that makes the most sense imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Dec 22 - FRC - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+46
Kels0012
emiusacska
cupcakes
terrypat
Linds911
chasus71
ReneeM
limoncello
philphan
lightredemption
Billysmom