SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:06 pm

rs said he heard that september 23 is either the limo entrances or the day the women fly out for filming. so its weird they're taking so long when it's usually announced by now.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:12 am

I could see TPTB wanting to get Michelle’s promo out to put more distance between Katie and the announcement, assuming Greg is the Bachelor.  I know it’s not much, but the more Michelle content out there, the less of a reminder Katie is.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 am

As a complete aside regarding the article on Dean favoring Greg for Bachelor, doesn't this picture look as if someone pasted Dean's head on someone else's body?
thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Screen15

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:04 am

I watched Sean and Catherine's season over the weekend. That is what I want, a love story!!

Yes, there was drama but it wasn't nearly as bad as in recent years.

I WANT A LOVE STORY!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:36 pm

@George1218 me too!

Is it too much to ask for on a show where the main purpose is to find love? :angryemotion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:43 pm

@GuardianAngel  The difference from Sean and Catherine's season to the last couple of years is like night and day!  I have been so disappointed in the last couple of years that I have not been watching regularly, usually just check in here from time to time to see how things are going.  Yes, they used to have drama BUT they were still able to show romance and love stories!

It has been SO DISAPPOINTING!! As a hopeless romantic, this used to be my favorite not-so-guilty pleasure. At this rate, I am only watching occasionally.  I skipped Katie's season and most of Matt's season.

I am excited about Michelle's season because she seems to really be looking for love.  I know that it doesn't always work out, but I am so tired of all the drama!!

If Greg is TB, I have absolutely NO interest in watching!! :soapbox
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689