SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:12 am

Copying from Hannah and Dylan's thread. Interesting comments on their preference for TB naming Blake H.

frajosfanofchris wrote:Bachelor Nation's Dylan Barbour and Hannah Godwin Clap Back at Critics Questioning Their Delayed Wedding

https://www.eonline.com/news/1299261/bachelor-nations-dylan-barbour-and-hannah-godwin-clap-back-at-critics-questioning-their-delayed-wedding

As speculation begins as to who could be the next Bachelor, both Hannah and Dylan are rooting for Mike Johnson or Blake Horstmann.

"Blake would be great," Dylan explained. "He's a funny guy. We're boys now. We're in a group chat to text. He's funny. He wants to be in a relationship."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:04 pm

NO!!! Then they will dredge up all the sleeping around, bring back Kristina and whoever else it was that he hooked up with. Plus, I don't really find him that attractive. That flat hair drove me crazy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Nick Viall said that Joe is getting the next bachelor edit - showing vulnerability, lots of ITMs, forming an attachment. Reminds me of Nick and his BIP flame. Time will tell ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:42 pm

It actually wouldn't bother me if Blake were TB but I'm also not hoping for it. He does talk too fast and that could get annoying.

I don't see Joe as TB. I like him but he showed that he's not super confident and not the least bit smooth. I'm not sure how that would work as lead. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Spoiler Alert......

Fleiss keeps posting that there will be a Bachelor announcement this week. Who knows with him, it could be anything or nothing. However, it has been spoiled that Joe goes far on BIP...announcing him as TB would definitely be a spoiler so early in BIP season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:58 pm

@pavalygurl Good point about Joe. See a lot of mention of Tyler on DWTS, but he said on a recent podcast that it’s not what people think. I think it’s another dancing show. I just don’t see Tyler as the Bachelor at all. I still think JP Rosenbaum is a possibility.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:30 pm

mbl wrote:@pavalygurl Good point about Joe.  See a lot of mention of Tyler on DWTS, but he said on a recent podcast that it’s not what people think.  I think it’s another dancing show.  I just don’t see Tyler as the Bachelor  at all. I still think JP Rosenbaum is a possibility.

How long does it take for a divorce application to be finalized? JP filed recently.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 pm

I'm still hoping for Andrew from Katie season

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:31 pm

I think it's going to be Michael as well. Every post on IG he tags #bachnation. I like him but the subtle self prom imo is a bit of a turn off.

I'd love to see Joe as TB. I think he'd been a hoot.

I remember reading about JP being asked if he'd consider being TB. This was published Aug 6th but who knows when he actually filed. I have no idea what the laws are in his state. I would think everything financially and children have already been agreed upon so there wouldn't be any delays. jmo

Here is it.

During his interview with E! News, J.P. said he's "ready to date." But would he ever consider handing out the roses?

"I highly doubt they're looking for a 44-year-old divorcé," he said. If the opportunity presented itself, he continued, "I would say probably not just because of the stage of life that I'm in. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. But is that what I want to do right now, take a two-month pause from my kids, from my business? Put everything on hold to do this?"

And while he was up for pursuing love on a reality TV show a decade ago, he suggested times have since changed.

"I'd have to give it some serious thought," J.P. added, "But my first reaction is probably not."
https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1296308/the-bachelorettes-j-p-rosenbaum-files-for-divorce-from-ashley-hebert

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:07 am

My number 1 choice: Joe. Dr Joe Park
#2 Tyler Cameron

I don’t care about the rest

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:34 am

US Magazine is reporting that Andrew S., Greg, and Tyler C. are in the mix for the lead.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-season-26-lead-whos-in-the-running/
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:24 am

Amethyst wrote:US Magazine is reporting that Andrew S., Greg, and Tyler C. are in the mix for the lead. https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-season-26-lead-whos-in-the-running/
The title of the article says "EXCLUSIVE The Bachelor Season 26 Lead: Andrew Spencer, Greg Grippo and Tyler Cameron Are in the Mix"

Production most likely gave US Weekly the three names

From the article...

“I made the joke before going on the show with my buddies that I’m going to get second and become the Bachelor,” Tyler recalled on the August 13 episode of BroBible’s “Endless Hustle” podcast. “It happened. I got second and I got offered it, but I was like, ‘Nah, this isn’t my world.”

I read an article somewhere that Andrew doesn't want to be the lead because he doesn't want his life to be put under a microscope.

Since Tyler and Andrew have doubts it leads me to believe RS rumor about Greg may be correct JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689