SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:18 pm

UO here. I wasn't a big fan of JP's on Ashley's season. I came to see him as a loving husband and dad and am sorry it did not work out for them. However, I have no need to see him as TB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:17 am

Ditto, @pavalygurl I don't see him doing it in any case because it would make life harder for the kids and Ashley.

Too bad it will probably be too late to add a fan favorite from Michelle's season given it's not starting until Oct 19th. I have to think that Michael A will be the pick. I had thought that Andrew S might be a long shot possibility but he said he didn't want to do it if asked on the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast. I know that you can always change your mind but he sounded pretty sure.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:52 am

I think JP has aged out of the role, even if he wanted it.

I personally think they could pick someone from Michelle's season. The producers likely have a good feel for who would make a good lead, especially as the season progresses.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Amethyst wrote:I think JP has aged out of the role, even if he wanted it.

I personally think they could pick someone from Michelle's season. The producers likely have a good feel for who would make a good lead, especially as the season progresses.

:yes:  Katie and Hannah B were both chosen without a long run so the next Bach could be as well. Matt wasn’t on the Bette at all. They could also pick someone who is a public figure since we know they have approached people like Chrishell S in the past.
If they are going to go back into the archives, Roberto is a definite on my short list if he is single. I’m also hoping Joe Park gets more airtime on BIP because I’ve been impressed by him so far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Amethyst wrote:I think JP has aged out of the role, even if he wanted it.

The problem is that filming of the Bachelor starts in September.  Michelle’s season doesn’t start airing until October and ends in December. It’s not just that the lead will be spoiled, they also cannot promote his season until he is sent home.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:20 pm

I also love Dr Joe, but it does not appear to be happening. Andrew S was another choice for me, but sounds like a no from him. I'm gonna throw out a dark horse candidate...Christian Smith from Katie's season. He wasn't there long, didn't get a lot of airtime, but he was well liked by all appearances and even Katie said he was gone too soon...laugh out loud, like she had nothing to do with it. He's I think 27 and has a real job (realtor) that is flexible, is close with his family and seems fun, not to mention a real cutie. Hey, Grocery Store Joe did well for himself.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:20 am

Tyler Cameron is now single. scratch

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:12 am

no no thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:40 am

blueblues wrote:Tyler Cameron is now single. scratch

Sorry but he needs to work on himself before ever trying to be the Bachelor. This guy is NOT ready for any relationship, dating or let alone Marriage. He just needs to come to that resolve which is ok but for sure he needs to work on himself. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:46 pm

I liked Christian Smith from what little we saw of him, @pavalygurl. I think if he was really an option, he'd have been on the MTA but wouldn't mind if they did pick him.

A big no to Tyler Cameron from me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:52 pm

chasus71 wrote:

Sorry but he needs to work on himself before ever trying to be the Bachelor. This guy is NOT ready for any relationship, dating or let alone Marriage. He just needs to come to that resolve which is ok but for sure he needs to work on himself. JMO
True, but he still has 2.1 million followers, and could probably help with the ratings.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they called him.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:05 pm

blueblues wrote:
chasus71 wrote:

True, but he still has 2.1 million followers, and could probably help with the ratings.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they called him.
JMO

I’d love to see him as the bachelor! My expectations will be so low and I want to see some drama…..

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Jolena
mbl
Kels0012
jojo47
jen689