SELECT CONTENT

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 pm

That is next level sleuthing @natik!  I thought his post was reminiscing about the rowing on Bette laugh out loud.

If feelings linger, imo you have to explore whether it is worth persevering with the relationship, otherwise there's no closure or moving forward.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:09 pm

@natik fantastic sleuthing!!

I'm not happy about this. Her behaviour was unacceptable. What's going to prevent her from throwing a fit anytime she's angry. I have a feeling this is going to be a see-saw relationship until he gets fed up. I give him a lot of credit considering the way she treated him and posted on SM for all to see.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Because some people asking what is going on today. Where to begin?

Sasha made a post today.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 ARrkWjDOtCk

He wrote:

"Happy first anniversary, my love 💚 @misha.k.ua". Posted a video and started to follow someone. You will remember he had followed zero people now he is following, and you can take a guess who, right....Ksenia.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 9fB7HQPzQkM

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 SED2Cnm0D_o

There was nothing in his direction from her side today. The only thing...she intrigued her followers today in her IG story early in the morning. She got a huge bouquet of roses delivered to her dressing room. And she was asking who it was but didn't´mention any name.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 M2NkgI_fvQg

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 Nrcq8iAkuBU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 UK_sX3zynR4

Here is a video:

The other interesting thing was about her ring. She hasn't worn her ring since a while now. And today during the whole day there was no ring on her fingers. You can check it out on that video.

But nearly at the end of the filming today all of sudden she was wearing a ring, not on her right hand as she used to do it, but on her left hand. Whatever that means?! I have no idea.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 OIdyncl7heQ

So yeah feel free to make out of it whatever you want. I rest my case.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/kot_jenya/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Thanks @natik for the updates.

The size of that bouquet tells you how materialistic she is.

It is the North American custom to wear an engagement ring or wedding band on their left hand, but I know some European customs is to wear it on their right hand.

Is she telling the world that she's thinking about the relationship? She probably wants him to continue to shower her with gifts and keep chasing her.  :angryemotion

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:22 pm

This situation makes me go 🤔 with Sasha. I don't like it at all following her long assed post re break up. Whatever is going on, I wish him luck. The door was closed on Ksenia after her social media seeking sympathy episode.
Ugh, this is sad! (That's how I feel about people who play games in relationships)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:30 pm

Ok a lot of stuff I have for you today.

Ksenia posted today in her IG stories that she and Platon are flying for a mini vacation to Cyprus.

As you can see in those videos it seems like only she and Platon are on their way to Cyprus. And here comes the joke...apparently what some public people like to forget is that we are living in the century of technology and that literally everyone has a smartphone with a cam nowadays.
Plus it is a very good example of how misleading insta stories can be.

So at the airport people recognized Ksenia and not only Ksenia but Sasha too. Yes they flew all three together to Cyprus today. Sasha hasn't posted any real IG story today at all.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 LZDO2oGvOc8

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 L8Zbkh_eS-g

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 NOhLtqmvJ-0

And here are some very interesting videos:

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 MRz6YnSQZ_U

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 U2ihT5dzVSU

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 7JaLh9hWOhg

Later when the arrived at the Cyprus airport Ksenia posted two stories of the process how she is making the COVID Test at the airport. By accident she switched her camera and you could see Sasha and Platon waiting in the line for the Test. Only a few minutes later she deleted that story but some people already made some screenshots of that moment.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 WAqVn2GkyIo

Remember in my last post I mentioned that she is wearing the ring on her left hand. Well today you can see in her IG story that she switched it. Now she is wearing her ring like Sasha on the right hand.

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine -  Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 13 VQLTYEUR-tg

Source:
https://instagram.com/muffinsmood?utm_medium=copy_link
https://instagram.com/mishellert?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 pm

omg! Unbelievable. Why is she trying to be sneaky.

Those vids, you never know who's watching. Why switching the ring, what is she trying to prove. Thank you @natik for all the updates! bestbud!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:39 pm

@GuardianAngel You are welcome.

In the Russian speaking countries usually those people are wearing a ring on the right hand, who are married or are in a serious relationship.

I think with her impulsive post she got herself in a tough spot now. Like how to explain the post and the situation now without losing your face?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:42 pm

@natik It's so childish. North Americans wear an engagement ring on the left hand. If I saw someone with it on their right hand I'd think they were European, not that they were playing some sort of game. It doesn't make sense for her to do that. Attention seeking!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Sasha and Ksenia both were wearing their rings before the fall out on the right hand. Because they considered themself as almost married.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Let’s drop this little number here 👀 🧐

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTKGcfMKli0/?utm_medium=copy_link

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:26 pm

@Idlemess I know. I have a lot to explain. Just give me a little bit time to download all the stuff.

But for the start. Yesterday was a wedding of Ksenia‘s two actor friends. The couple who married are both actors. Ksenia was invited and attended the wedding with Platon and Sasha. Sasha was her plus one. And she was wearing her ring on the right hand as she usually was wearing it before her famous post.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ksenia Mishina - Sasha Ellert - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Discussion

+3
Idlemess
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: