SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:58 pm

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 15f0e410

https://instagram.com/stories/sydneylotuaco/2494084000092918379?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=igadorvaxph4

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:18 pm

Zac is definitely a gem! Once again, I am grateful TPTB cast him!

I also want to give HUGE prop to Tayshia! With no direct experiences with recovered addicts, I think she took a huge step of faith by chosing Zac. I read in different forums, even here, some people were  skeptic: what if he relapses, and that’s very real concern. It seems they talked about it and Zac introduced her to the wives of his close friends to build a support system.

Cuties thing: Zac doesn’t even know his own IG handle!
Swoon worthy: Tayshia asked if she could kiss him if she had a drink, and the way he said she’s a sweetheart....

I hope they stay together forever....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Zac is definitely a gem! Once again, I am grateful TPTB cast him!

I also want to give HUGE prop to Tayshia! With no direct experiences with recovered addicts, I think she took a huge step of faith by chosing Zac. I read in different forums, even here, some people were  skeptic: what if he relapses, and that’s very real concern. It seems they talked about it and Zac introduced her to the wives of his close friends to build a support system.

Cuties thing: Zac doesn’t even know his own IG handle!
Swoon worthy: Tayshia asked  if she could kiss him if she had a drink, and the way he said she’s a sweetheart....

I hope they stay together forever....

Zac is a special person indeed. I really enjoyed listening to him on all the podcasts. He is so genuine and honest. And I believe he is a master communicator which makes for a great relationship.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Zac’s IG Stories- baby sitting

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 98109310

https://instagram.com/stories/zwclark/2494802157835230512?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1dqdfi89fbac8

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 pm

Bachelorette’s Zac Clark Reveals Tayshia Adams Asked If She Could Kiss Him After She Drank

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-zac-clark-how-tayshia-adams-reacted-to-my-sobriety/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:39 pm

@frajosfanofchris Wow. That is really thoughtful and considerate. I would have never even thought of that. She just keeps getting more awesome the more I hear about her.

These two are truly one of my most favourite couples.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Tayshia’s IG Stories

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 C876ad10

https://instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2495250928455983450?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1tne9e2ivkm9y

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Sprite wrote:@frajosfanofchris Wow. That is really thoughtful and considerate. I would have never even thought of that. She just keeps getting more awesome the more I hear about her.

These two are truly one of my most favourite couples.

Zac is different and it takes a special person to recognize, to accept, to appreciate and to love him. Tayshia is as amazing as he. I mean she could have taken the safe choice of Ivan who seems a perfect match on paper, or the hot boy of Ben/Brendan, but she truly followed her heart and gave us a great love story which is rare in recent BN history.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:45 pm

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 53 77f00510

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:05 pm

Zac’s IG Stories

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:34 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:53 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac’s IG Stories

Tayshia being with Zac is making me learn all these things about her I never knew before. Like the fact that she used to be a runner and now she’s got a cannon for an arm. I’m shook.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive