SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 pm

I loved this IG story so cute. Zac certainly adores Tayisha. I love to see it.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:29 pm

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 A68fa810

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 60b26310

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Tayshia's IG Stories

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Giphy-downsized-large

TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Giphy-downsized-large

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tayshia/2496215988011565611/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:50 pm

Just some bored thoughts. Could they/Tayshia be back in California? Tayshia posted Insta stories from Crate and Barrel, and from my "research" there's only one location in NYC that seems quite a ways away from Zac's apartment. I'm not sure I would've made such a big trek for C&B laugh out loud. Anyways, I'm sure she'll post her location soon, I'm just rambling.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:09 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:57 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Al wrote:Just some bored thoughts. Could they/Tayshia be back in California? Tayshia posted Insta stories from Crate and Barrel, and from my "research" there's only one location in NYC that seems quite a ways away from Zac's apartment. I'm not sure I would've made such a big trek for C&B laugh out loud. Anyways, I'm sure she'll post her location soon, I'm just rambling.

I did a search
There’s Crate and Barrel store in Soho. Is it far from Central Park where I think Zac lives?
I know nothing about NYC neighborhood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:43 pm

@sdmom It doesn't seem that close to Zac's neighborhood. But maybe they were in that part of the city and she stopped in. She's made no mention of being back in California, so she's probably not. It just caught my eye.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:30 am

^^^ @Al I think you sleuthed out a fact  Smiley
Natasha does an IG live that she saves called The Tea Room. She posted today and her guest is Mike. They were talking about who from BN lives in NY and she mentioned that “Tayshia isn’t here right now”. She also said that she and Tayshia are trying to get Joe to move to NY. I only listened to around 1/2 of Natashia’s live.

Clickbait drops tomorrow so maybe Tayshia will give more deets then about her new project and where.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:05 am

ReneeM wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:Zac’s IG Stories

Tayshia being with Zac is making me learn all these things about her I never knew before. Like the fact that she used to be a runner and now she’s got a cannon for an arm. I’m shook.

In that clip she has a heck of an arm.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:03 pm

@Al , @notarose , you guys are right.
From today’s clickbait video clip, it looks like she recorded from her own place in CA. Great sleuthing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:55 pm

From that pearljam post, seems that she is plannig Vday and he probably is going to her? I am guessing. I do not know. TheBachelorette -  Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion - Page 54 1f636
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+46
mathwiz37
timfan
makeover
Maggenzm
iampawsitive