SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:58 am

I am really torn about this.

I am disappointed at Zac’s support of Portony, but I also admire his work for the recovery community. IMO, Zac grew up with privileges and sometimes lacks self awareness, to say the least. I truly hope someone brings this to Zac’s attention and he can learn and grow from this.

I still like him and Tayshia together but my opinion of Zac definitely changes, sadly.
Note to self: do not stan any couples!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:20 pm

I couldn't read the article, and most others were behind a paywall. I did find this one.

Warning, it's disgusting. This whole situation is disgusting. This doesn't sound like something that was just discovered, other than the three women, considering there apparently is a history of the type of crass person he is. IMO anyone knowingly supporting him deserves to be called out because it's appears it wasn't a secret.

I don't know what kind of interaction, contracts, or whatever Zac has with him, but IMO he needs to sever all ties with him. I think this could get messy for him and his sponsors.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/barstool-sports-dave-portnoy-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations-rcna4609

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:02 pm

I think the worst part of Zac’s comments (& there are a lot of things about it that I have a problem with) is that he has no personal relationship with DP. Portnoy owns a company Zac likes, that’s it. They aren’t friends, I don’t think they’ve ever even met. So Zac has chosen to publicly support a man accused of r*pe without knowing or having any type of personal relationship with him. & Zac specifically chose to comment on a post about the allegations so he can’t plead ignorance. It’s really disgusting & despite all the qualities I like about Zac, this really speaks poorly of him. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Anyone know why Tayshia is in the hospital? As per her IG story.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:15 pm

Just saw that about Tayshia on people.com
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:21 pm

I watched her story which is difficult for me to watch, she's not my favourite person but why would she show a short clip of her with a mask on in the hospital with no explanation. Either tell your 1.8 million followers what's wrong or don't do nothing at all imo. That just plain looking for sympathy imo.

If it's something serious I would hope her phone is the last thing she's worried about.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I watched her story which is difficult for me to watch, she's not my favourite person but why would she show a short clip of her with a mask on in the hospital with no explanation. Either tell your 1.8 million followers what's wrong or don't do nothing at all imo. That just plain looking for sympathy imo.

If it's something serious I would hope her phone is the last thing she's worried about.
The main message seemed to be a complaint about the waiting time in the ER. Obvious attention grab.

She is not my favorite person either. Great Bachelorette, impressive hosting skills, but...
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:02 am

Acc to reddit, Kaitlyn and abc food tours also liked the portnoy post
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:56 pm

My opinion only - no proof for any of this.

I think Tayshia was in hospital due to the aftereffects of a grueling marathon for which she didn't have sufficient training. If you read what Zac posted, she had been so busy leading up to the marathon that she didn't have enough time for practice runs like most marathoners do. I'm sure her impressive time of 4:40 was partially due to Zac's encouragement.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:Acc to reddit, Kaitlyn and abc food tours also liked the portnoy post
Kevin Wendt as well. What’s wrong with these people? Upset

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My opinion only - no proof for any of this.

I think Tayshia was in hospital due to the aftereffects of a grueling marathon for which she didn't have sufficient training. If you read what Zac posted, she had been so busy leading up to the marathon that she didn't have enough time for practice runs like most marathoners do. I'm sure her impressive time of 4:40 was partially due to Zac's encouragement.

Tayshia was talking sbout "good tine", not Zac. If you listened BHH, she was dreaming about running next marathon even faster. Tayshia is grown woman, it is wild to blame Zac.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Following Tayshia on SM, I often wonder how she, and other BN “celebrities “, have so much energy going places and doing different things within short periods of time! After marathon, didnt she attend a Victoria Secret dinner event on Wednesday night?
Her being in the hospital could be due to many factors, but I would not be surprised physical and mental fatigue also contributes.

Maybe time to slow down?

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom