SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Yep!  Yep!  I have changed my avatar to my other favorite couple!  Jojo and Jordan!  Taysha is doing what she always wanted and good for her.  Zac is way more private and we all knew it was just a matter of time before they broke up.  Wish them both well!  

My old old avatar is Rachel and Bryan. I waited long to change to Zac and Tayshia after the London Marathon. Then I read about Zac’s support of David Portnoy, and I decided to change it to me and hubby! We’ve been married for 27 years, longer than any BN couples! giggling

Anyway, I think in most breakups, both parties are responsible. So I don’t think it’s all Zac’s fault and Tayshia Is perfect. I still think they want different things in life. Too bad it doesn’t work out but I truly enjoyed watching their love story.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:06 pm

IA, @sdmom. It seems like they have different goals in life and maybe their relationship couldn't stand the time apart. Zac might be better to find someone where he lives that is more low key. Tayshia seems to be more about her career right now so a relationship might not be in the cards for her right now. I wish them both well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Topazgold wrote:@GuardianAngel I heard/read, the same thing about what Zac’s ex gf said about him. She comes from a semi famous family, so Zac has been around red carpets & in the spotlight before the Ette… towards the end their relationship, by her accounts, he became jealous, resentful & controlling as she started getting opportunities (travelling was part of that), accolades on the show she worked on (behind the scenes) and towards the end of their relationship, it became quite volatile.  

He said in articles after the Ette he and Tayshia spoke about where they went wrong in their previous relationships, so I figured he was younger then and he worked on whatever he thought contributed to the demise with his ex but if you take this Sun article at face value, maybe he still has things, as we all do, he needs to work on or he would be more compatible with someone who hangs back and is not so front and centre as I don’t think anyone should have to dim their light to make their partner feel more secure, IMO

Thank you for all this. I had no idea. It sounds like he just doesn't want his better half to have more attention than him. I'm not sure why he is that way and like you say you would think since he was younger when he was with his ex, he would have learned. Obviously he has some insecurity issues. jmo's

@sdmom that's the cutest reason to change avatars! Congrats on your 27 years of marriage!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:46 pm

There’s a lot of rumors/hearsay out there as to why they broke up. Unless they both decide to be candid and share their side of the story, we’ll never know why.
I’m not buying the rumors that Zac is insecure, but that’s my opinion….for now.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463222069357858823?s=20

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1463214519434584069?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am

The pairing never seemed all that likely to me, but I trusted that Tayshia knew what she was doing. I guess that you don't really know someone until you've dated them for a while. Best wishes to them both.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:52 am

Has anyone found out why the breakup and if it was Tayshia or Zac who wanted out? From the MTA it appeared that he was the one who broke it off, at least that's what I took away from what she said (and then walking off stage to compose herself), she seems really hurt by the break up . Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 am

sdmom wrote:A Redditor said he/she is a friend of Zac’s friends. According to that person, Tayshia ended it. Not a mutual decision.
Take it with a grain of salt, as always, IMO.

I posted this upthread.
According to a friend of Zac’s friends, Tayshia broke it off. Not mutual.
Don’t know how true this is.

Zac has been MIA on sm for almost a month. Tayshia started posting a few days ago.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:31 am

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:A Redditor said he/she is a friend of Zac’s friends. According to that person, Tayshia ended it. Not a mutual decision.

I posted this upthread.

Zac has been MIA on sm for almost a month. Tayshia started posting a few days ago.

I think the last time Zac posted was just after the NYC marathon. CCIIW

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:07 am

gurlbrit wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I posted this upthread.

I  think the last time Zac posted was just after the NYC marathon.  CCIIW

Last post on both Twitter & IG - mens’ mental health panel.
Today he will be keynote speaker at a national finance conference for addiction service operators in Scottsdale.
Topic: Prioritizing Recovery In Life and Business
https://www.eventscribe.net/2021/TCIV/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=907970

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:13 pm

There have been two sightings that I am aware of Zac this week. On Wednesday morning his trainer had a post on Instagram, and he said that Zac had a 7:55 AM flight to catch but he came to the gym at five so he could get a workout in.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXL7Npfl2dm/?utm_medium=copy_link

The second was a post on Reddit yesterday of someone who said she had met him at lunch and he was eating with colleagues from Release. I was able to figure out from the name of the jewelry store outside of the restaurant that it was a restaurant in Denver, Colorado.  Someone on Reddit said that The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers had its annual meeting in Denver from 12/7-12/9, so he was probably at that before heading to Arizona.  

Here’s the picture from Reddit. The Redditor said Zac was so sincere and nice (and HOT!) and I agree!

Bachelorette - Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 14 E1514b10

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:55 am

I'm always sad when a franchise couple splits up - especially when you admire each of the individuals. I just wish each of them well in finding what they want or need in a partner.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom