SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu May 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Again, I don’t think they broke up, but I think they are going through some rough time, which is perfectly normal.

Zac likes all her IG posts, but left no comments.
She wore her Z necklace and ring yesterday at the Knicks game in NYC with her best friend, he at 76er game with family in Philly.

Tayshia wants to be a host and she seems to enjoy the spotlight. Zac may 100% support her but IMO, they are more apart than together and I don’t know if it’s healthy for a new relationship.

Still hopeful for the best but prepared for the worst. All Jmo.

Note to self: do not stan any couple to protect my own little heart!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri May 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Some thoughts:

couples do not have to constantly post photos of themselves to prove they are in a healthy relationship. If they choose to do so, great. But not doing it doesn't necessarily prove anything.

Couples at this stage of their relationships may not seem lovey dovey on the surface. They may or may not be in the "honeymoon phase" at this point. That doesn't prove anything.

This is a hard time in general for lots of couples. We have no idea what happens behind closed doors. That also doesn't prove anything.

Personally, I really like them both as individuals, and hope to get little nuggets about their lives when they do come up

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 29, 2021 9:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Again, I don’t think they broke up, but I think they are going through some rough time, which is perfectly normal.

Zac likes all her IG posts, but left no comments.
She wore her Z necklace and ring yesterday at the Knicks game in NYC with her best friend, he at 76er game with family in Philly.

Tayshia wants to be a host and she seems to enjoy the spotlight. Zac may 100% support her but IMO, they are more apart than together and I don’t know if it’s healthy for a new relationship.

Still hopeful for the best but prepared for the worst. All Jmo.

Note to self: do not stan any couple to protect my own little heart!

I haven't paid close attention, only what I read here, but history tells me where there is a change in SM activity alone, something's up. To me, when a couple stops posting together pics, sometimes it's because of awful SM attacks, but that doesn't apply to these two from what I've seen, I can be wrong. If they want to be more private then I don't think posting pics at different events without each other would help but only add fuel to the speculation. jmo's.

I like Zac, I've just never been onboard with Tayshia as his forever. She is imo too different in personality but sometimes opposites attracts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Something is definitely wrong.

Zac’s mom posted a picture of family celebrating Zac’s dad’s birthday, Tayshia isn’t there.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 30, 2021 12:47 pm

sdmom wrote:Something is definitely wrong.

Zac’s mom posted a picture of family celebrating Zac’s dad’s birthday, Tayshia isn’t there.
It’s his 79th birthday and age matters. He had 2 children before marrying Bee and her family photo shows that all the siblings made the trip.
Tayshia was often anxious on her season as we saw how many times Zac calmed her. She has shared being anxious a few weeks into filming Katie’s season, about not sleeping well during Zac’s 24 hr run so didn’t follow along on his IG during it, and now about this recent stay in NY.
Whatever works for each of them is my view.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon May 31, 2021 8:04 am

Has Tayshia been ruled out as a host on BIP? That is one of a few reasons I could see her missing Zac’s dad’s birthday as she couldn’t wait to spend time getting to know his family more (Cosmo) and would explain her being off the grid since Thursday/Friday.

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon May 31, 2021 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 31, 2021 9:47 am

Topazgold wrote:Has Tayshia been ruled out as a host on BIP? That is one of a few reasons I could see her missing Zac’s dad’s birthday as she couldn’t wait to spend time getting to know his family more (Cosmo) and would explain her being off the grid since Thursday/Friday.
Wells has confirmed he will be working on BIP so if he is on location then Tayshia as potentially host could also be.
For Katie’s season there might be a media tour this week so if that is being done in studio by the hosts then Kaitlyn could also be travelling unless she opts to interview virtually.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 pm

RS says he has some news coming up that we're not gonna like & that he's just waiting to confirm before he reports. I'm thinking it's a T and Z breakup.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 31, 2021 8:49 pm

@provenceguy the first thing I thought of when I read your post is the article quoting Kelly Flannigan where TPTB told them to break up the day before Matt's season premiere.

"Do it the day before, drown it out... people will be excited about other things.' "

https://people.com/tv/kelley-flanagan-told-peter-weber-get-the-hell-out-of-my-life-breakup/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon May 31, 2021 9:45 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS says he has some news coming up that we're not gonna like & that he's just waiting to confirm before he reports. I'm thinking it's a T and Z breakup.

First thing that comes to my mind as well.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 31, 2021 10:01 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS says he has some news coming up that we're not gonna like & that he's just waiting to confirm before he reports. I'm thinking it's a T and Z breakup.

If that’s the case, I hope T and Z make the official announcement before RS

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 31, 2021 10:27 pm

It could also be that CH is returning to host/in some capacity either for BIP or Michelle’s season. That would be in keeping with RS saying he is changing what he reports and plans to stick to talking about the show.
I’m in the wait&see.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom