SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue May 25, 2021 8:33 pm

Interesting that she's not staying in his apartment in NYC.. I don't really follow them as much so not sure what to make of it. What do their fans think?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Tue May 25, 2021 9:58 pm

I don’t think they break up, otherwise why would she stay in NYC, instead of going back to CA? She still has her ring on too.

However, I will not be surprised if they are going through some rough patches now. Only time will tell.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 25, 2021 10:06 pm

I am not fan, I hate this word, but I like them and some info seems to be true, it takes days both of them to like other ig post, it is new, and there are zero comments from both sides. I get that T and Z are busy, but this has not been a problem in the recent past. Z was on camp, than he was golfing and now he is watching live basketbol, I do not know where it is, and T was eating diner. Times coincided, I doubt they did it together
About hotel I am not sure. She posts so little that it is impossible to say and she use late IG.
But wouldn't it be weird that after a ???, the first thing you do is move to a hotel instead of going home to family or friends?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2021 4:40 am

I don’t know if anything is happening with Tayshia & Zac, but it looks like her story today in the hotel bathroom is a latergram that was probably filmed in NM. On @everythingzayshia on IG they have a video, an ad, of Tayahia in the same bathroom dated 4.30. She probably had lots of downtime in NM and filmed lots of content/ads.

Eta: If you look at Tayshia’s latest post, not the story, you can see she has an outfit change. I’m guessing the outfit in the tank top that you see on her grid is Zac’s apartment? The rest in the white T shirt is likely the hotel bathroom in NM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed May 26, 2021 10:55 am

Well, I truly hope they are still together but not seeing them together lately on IG is unlike what they did before, taking pic together, supporting each other. I do not see that happening now. :-(
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 26, 2021 12:53 pm

I really hope they work out. I Really like them together. They are an odd couple: which is what I love about them. I am crossing my fingers for them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 26, 2021 1:35 pm

They both seem like decent people, together and separately.

I'd love to see their relationship continue, rooting for them. Wouldn't want them to feel pressured though if they really are too different to see their relationship go the distance.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed May 26, 2021 5:36 pm

Someone on the main sub mentioned that Zac's sister in law Allison went private on Instagram. I'm really hoping people aren't DMing her but it wouldn't shock me sadly.

from reddit source

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 27, 2021 9:36 am

If they did split, I think they'll make the announcement to coincide with the premiere of Katie's season. I listened a little to Kelly's on chicks in the office podcast, Kelly said the producers wanted them to wait until the premiere of the Bachelor to make the announcement of their spit. The news would get drowned out by the start of the new season, I can see them asking the same for Tayshia and Zac.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu May 27, 2021 12:00 pm

I for one do not think they’ve split. They may be going through a rough spot (normal) or not but I think ultimately they’ve just decided to pull back and not put all of their business out there. They will never be a Kaitlyn/Jason putting their live out there and I don’t blame them. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu May 27, 2021 12:05 pm

@alwayscooking I don’t think waiting to make an announcement after Katie’s season starts would matter in this case as Tayshia is a host/advising Katie’s season.

Before, during would drown out Katie’s season regardless. Then again, I think they are still together and have pulled back with their relationship in relation to the public.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Topazgold wrote:@alwayscooking  I don’t think waiting to make an announcement after Katie’s season starts would matter in this case as Tayshia is a host/advising  Katie’s season.  

Before, during would drown out Katie’s season regardless.  Then again, I think they are still together and have pulled back with their relationship in relation to the public.  

Good points! I just heard a little of Kelly and thought the same might apply, but I forgot about Tayshia hosting. I don't really follow them, but I hope they are keeping more of their private life "private".
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
bluwavz
Linds911
provenceguy
sdmom