SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I hope this isn't my fault for not locking and moving their thread. Smiley

In light of everything Dale said when he issued the statement, I can't see how they can resolve their differences. JMO.

He doesn't exactly look thrilled in the photo. Neither of them do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:01 pm

I don't know because they were holding hands so it seems like they were talking (in the picture taken from someone's side car window). They just weren't holding hands at the time they were crossing the street. Just so weird.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:03 pm

I think Clare feels like her biological clock is ticking and she has to make this work. If Dale is not ready/wanting those same things at the moment, it won't work. I don't think the show has been particularly helpful to her as far as lasting love -- yet they have kept asking her back. I think that her behavior as Bachelorette made it clear to them that they made a mistake in giving her the lead and they got fed up. I am truly surprised that they picked her in the first place. I wish they would have picked Tayshia for the get go. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:11 pm

suzq wrote:I think Clare feels like her biological clock is ticking and she has to make this work.  If Dale is not ready/wanting those same things at the moment, it won't work.  I don't think the show has been particularly helpful to her as far as lasting love -- yet they have kept asking her back.  I think that her behavior as Bachelorette made it clear to them that they made a mistake in giving her the lead and they got fed up.  I am truly surprised that they picked her in the first place.  I wish they would have picked Tayshia for the get go.  JMO.

:claphands I agree
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:24 pm

The toes are wiggling so he must be happy.  Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 1f601  Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 1f334

Does Dale have any ties to Venice Florida?

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Captu277

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dalemoss13/2510602009314776573/?hl=en

dalemoss13 IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:57 pm

Clare hasn't posted any IG story as of late and her last IG post was 7 days ago.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:11 pm

Not sure what to say about this. It's hard to believe that there's a chance that this works. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Why Clare Crawley "Finally Caved" and Reunited With Dale Moss After Their Breakup
https://www.eonline.com/news/1238873/why-clare-crawley-finally-caved-and-reunited-with-dale-moss-after-their-breakup
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:25 pm

It didn't take up much "caving" for Clare. She flew across country to see him. She will never be on equal footing in the relationship, but maybe that's how she likes it. I understand feeling "hopelessly in love" with someone, but I will not be feeling a whole lot of sympathy for her when he tells Clare that he isn't ready for babies, marriage and a house right away. He broke off an engagement for what -- to become "boyfriend and girlfriend" with her instead? I really wish she was not named the Bachelorette in the first place. I think she may have some issues to work through and heal which the Franchise did not help her with. Sometimes, your "happy ending" is not ending up with the person that you thought. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:42 pm

From a "source" so who knows. If he had in fact been trying to contact her maybe I can believe she was not responding after being so hurt. It also says they aren't together, so...we shall see if the thread lives on! Smiley

A source close to Clare exclusively told E! News, "Dale had regret over everything that happened between him and Clare and has been reaching out to her recently. She finally caved and decided to answer his calls and talk it out with him."
"They aren't back together but Clare has expressed she misses him and wants to work it out," the insider added.
https://www.eonline.com/news/1238873/why-clare-crawley-finally-caved-and-reunited-with-dale-moss-after-their-breakup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:06 pm

Well - this sighting and 'talking' seems more real life to me than getting engaged while only knowing each other 2 weeks. If they try to make a go of it, give it your all, talk it out and get some professional help from a good therapist.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 pm

They did seem happy together before. I don’t know if they are compatible though.

Dale needs to get a crisis PR rep if he doesn’t already have one and he needs to be careful. Clare both publicly accused him of cheating and then claimed he broke up with her through his IG post. His reputation really tanked after those things happened.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom