SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:12 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1445116542547546124?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:15 pm

I would like it if they both quietly go their separate ways and for the media to stop getting unnamed sources for the clicks. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:21 pm

I don't know what to make of the situation, and don't really care to assign blame. It sounds like Clare has enough on her plate as it is. No need to add drama to the mix. I was never crazy about the idea of her and Dale as a couple, but hoped for her sake that it would work out. Obviously, it hasn't. Time to move on.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:54 am

It is drama 24/7 with Clare. Always...and then she does her inspirational speeches on SM about how she is taking care of herself, healing, growing and moving on...yet, she never truly does.

I may sound harsh, but I had a friend who was the same. Always the drama, the crying, the inspirational quotes and on and on, but then would turn around and do the exact same thing again and again. All our circle of friends tried to be understanding and supportive, but after a while, it becomes exhausting trying to help someone who refuses to help herself. That's how I see Clare...exhausting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 am

Sprite wrote:It is drama 24/7 with Clare. Always...and then she does her inspirational speeches on SM about how she is taking care of herself, healing, growing and moving on...yet, she never truly does.

I may sound harsh, but I had a friend who was the same. Always the drama, the crying, the inspirational quotes and on and on, but then would turn around and do the exact same thing again and again. All our circle of friends tried to be understanding and supportive, but after a while, it becomes exhausting trying to help someone who refuses to help herself. That's how I see Clare...exhausting.

Yes, I agree. Some people are wired that way, and they are indeed, exhausting. They constantly invite drama into their lives. Clare appears to be such a person.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:42 am

I have always disliked Clare, but I have also felt sorry for her from time to time. However, after this last post I have no sympathy left for her. It’s awful in every possible way, and so typical for her.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:09 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1445478618562383872?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:48 pm

I don't think they're wrong. laugh out loud

IMO Clare is too old to keep having these pleasant fantasies about what certain guys are like, that are not grounded in reality. Plus, if she really wants to get married and have a family, then that needs to be her priority -- NOT trying to find a guy whose *primary* interest is in developing a career as an influencer, announcer, etc.

The cold, hard truth is that at Clare's age, most of the really great guys are already taken. So she's looking at widows (i.e. Michael A.,) and divorced men who also have a bad "picker." Her plan to go with a younger, wanna-be influencer was likely never going to work. Added to that, Clare is high-maintenance. That will work for some guys, but not all guys. Clare is beautiful, but that will only carry a woman so far.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley & Dale Moss - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+39
frajosfanofchris
Jolena
alwayscooking
George1218
Billysmom