SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I cannot watch in real time as I have to ff through Tyra's gibberish. Never a fan, now I'm bordering on hate. How could ABC do this to a show I've enjoyed so much.

Yeah, and I just can't with her outfits. The walk-on outfit (the one with the exposed thighs that was paying homage to Britney) was *so* bad. I kept looking at her thighs in horror, thinking that dark stockings would have been such an improvement.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:43 am

https://okmagazine.com/p/dwts-ratings-sink-tyra-banks-slammed-outfits-britney-spears-tribute-episode/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:11 pm

I am not surprised the ratings are tanking. Pretty much everything I see is negative...specifically regarding Tyra. I don't know what they were thinking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm

The way Tyra speaks reminds me of a magician announcing in a travelling carnival of the 1800's.

‘Dancing With the Stars’ Producers ‘Worried’ About Low Ratings: Report

There are many reasons that viewers may not be tuning in. Some vowed to boycott the show when they realized that Tyra Banks would be returning for her second season as host.

“To be honest, Tyra is the one making the headlines — good or bad — and that at least means the show is in people’s minds,” a source told the outlet.
https://heavy.com/entertainment/dancing-with-the-stars/low-ratings-report-producers-worried/

She's not going to be in my mind much longer because I'm loosing interest regardless of the contestants. I'm only watching because of Amanda Kloots but I can get the recap on any entertainment sight the next day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:59 pm

Artem and M just got a 10 from Len!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Artem and M just got a 10 from Len!

This actually makes me wonder if she’s going home. Lol
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:28 pm

@jojo47 no kidding.

They are being very kind to everyone tonight so they must have something up their sleeve.

Matt goes from 5-6's to 8's in a couple of weeks. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Great performance by Amanda and Alan!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:01 pm

I knew Matt wouldn't last long, not because he wasn't good, it's their biased opinions.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:18 pm

Amanda is my favorite as well. I loved her Paso Doble tonight.

I think Matt had a good run. I think he could have gone another week or two, but probably not much longer than that. I hope that he enjoyed his time on the show.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:25 pm

Amethyst wrote:Amanda is my favorite as well. I loved her Paso Doble tonight.

I think Matt had a good run. I think he could have gone another week or two, but probably not much longer than that. I hope that he enjoyed his time on the show.

How can he not enjoy it when it comes with at least $125,000.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:02 am

Point taken. I would enjoy $125K! rotfl

Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 30 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Luvstruck
jojo47
pavalygurl
Maddy
emiusacska