SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:43 am

chasus71 wrote:Maybe this might be a bit  offtopic here, but do any of you think that Serena P. could be the Canadian Bachelorette? I mean since she does live in Canada anyway she could be a lead for that version. Just thinking outside the US box, laugh out loud
Serena P is too young.. she is currently 22. Maybe in 4-6years, she will be ready.. jmo
Katie would be a good lead but I feel like she would deliver the same old norm. Abigail would give a very fresh perspective but I am also worried about producers manipulating her. I wish we could get to know her so we could gauge her strength..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:09 am

@Ruqibabe

I agree with you on the Abigail front she would be a refreshing Bachelorette for sure. Like you mentioned as well, I can also see Katie as another lively one as well it would be entertaining for sure to see her interacting with all the suitors.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:15 pm

I doubt there are any plans for a Canadian Bachelorette. Our borders have been closed since Mar/20. Even some inter provincial travel requires 14 day quarantine.

Jasmine Lorimer, the 1st and only Canadian Bachelorette was 23-24 years old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:37 am

Wasn't Jasmine 28 on her season? Google says her birthday is October 11 1988

Serena P turned 23 while she was filming Matt's season but still too young imo. For the record Katie turned 30 two weeks ago and Abigail will be 26 in March. I still think Abigail's the frontrunner if she makes it to the last episode before hometowns.
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:13 am

VanillaCoke wrote:Wasn't Jasmine 28 on her season? Google says her birthday is October 11 1988

Serena P turned 23 while she was filming Matt's season but still too young imo. For the record Katie turned 30 two weeks ago and Abigail will be 26 in March. I still think Abigail's the frontrunner if she makes it to the last episode before hometowns.
I agree that Abigail is a better and fresher prospect. Katie would give the same regular Bachelorette vibe. Abigail would bring something different. More creative dates.. minimal water dates.. less producer manipulation and more protection.. 
I would like to see Katie in bachelor in paradise.. I really like her though

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:58 am

@VanillaCoke sorry you are correct. I incorrectly read the wiki.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Sorry for the double post, but IMO Rolling Eyes

Kelley Flanagan Would ‘Definitely Consider’ Being the Bachelorette After Peter Weber Split

When one asked if she would be the next Bachelorette if she was asked, Flanagan replied, “I would definitely consider it.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kelley-flanagan-id-consider-being-bachelorette-after-peter-weber-split/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:42 pm

I get that usweekly is all about the headline clicks, but I can't take that article seriously. Kelley said that production kept her in a closet for 3 hours when interviewed about Peter's season. After that comment, she would be lucky to get an invite to BIP let alone be asked to be the Bachelorette. Why even ask her that question and after she "dissed" production, why would she even want to be Bachelorette? IMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 pm

Kelley is the source of the above information and not usweekly.. Kelley answered a question on her IG and the news people used it for clout.. 
https://instagram.com/stories/kelleyflanagan/2493179879018614778?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1k9sescdvi9i4
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Screen38

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Also:

https://people.com/tv/kelley-flanagan-would-consider-being-the-bachelorette-after-peter-weber-split/

She looks good in that Insta pic^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:48 pm

I would hate for it to be Kelley - looking back I feel like her "I'm real" persona was so performative and disingenuous. Fortunately, I think Matt's season seems to have much better prospects than Peter's so they won't need to go there hopefully
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:40 pm

I don’t want Kelly, either!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love