SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:55 pm

@HEA Thanks for the info about the cabane!

Last edited by gabriele on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:43 pm

mbl wrote:@HEA I’m not enough of a historian to say whether a franchise post wouldn’t include the F1 with other guys.

I never thought you thought Greg was evil, not at all.   My point is that the other three guys likely fall within the smart/mature/nice guy group this season, and it likely says something nice about Greg if they were close with him.  We know so little about any of them, so I’m trying to glean information where I can. None of them are in the NYC area.

the voice of reason! bestbud!

Yes. Maybe he is JUST a regular young man that is just like a lot of young man, a jerk with young girls because he knows he can pick up any girl in a bar. Being a gentleman is a rarety these days... IF the rumors are correct

But a jerk with girls could be a great buddy with his male guys.

The same way with the other 3 guys. They are edited in the "good" category but who knows?

For me, they are all regular young men. Many young 25-30 stay at home with their parents these days. Some more mature than the others. And those mature are generally those who struggled in their youths. That is all. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:01 pm

@HEA, that's how I see Greg, just a regular guy with (probably) good points and bad points. I don't see him as being evil.

But neither do I think he's particularly ready for an engagement. IMO he's still in the stage of life where he's finding himself, finding his direction in life. He strikes me as the type to still be dating around. I think Katie's more interested in him than he is in her. I think he likes her and perhaps wouldn't mind dating her for a while. However an engagement seems like a stretch at this point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:29 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for sharing.

Interesting she mentioned Tre. And the first guy in her mind as Andrew s. She didn’t mention Connor b which is a contradiction but maybe the kiss was a turn off.

I am not sure who said that prods may have influenced her to give it to Greg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:42 am

Katie has stories about her floors today. Seems to be current and in Seattle because she has to make a decision on them in next few days. Nails: French manicure. Her nails are going to tell us who she picked. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:49 am

gabriele wrote:Katie has stories about her floors today. Seems to be current and in Seattle because she has to make a decision on them in next few days. Nails: French manicure. Her nails are going to tell us who she picked. laugh out loud

I noticed that all episode 2 she had white nails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:50 am

Not sure if the story is loading but bachelorteaspill on IG has a short video of Greg being spotted in Boston today. He’s chatting with others outside probably at a restaurant or bar.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelorteaspill/2598506033292633334/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:56 am

Blake has an IG post tagged at that lake again. He and his dog are howling together in the car on the drive up laugh out loud

Katie storied from her car today too when she talked about the floors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:35 am

Since the 4th of July is in about 2 weeks maybe Katie is going on a SHV soon? Keep your eyes peeled for movements.

I think Katie must have had a SHV either the week before or the week after her trip to San Diego which looks to have been May 10-17. Blake, who has been posting every few days since filming ended, posted on his IG grid on the 16th and then not again until the 22nd. That is the entire week after Katie’s trip that he didn’t post. I don’t know about his stories as I wasn’t checking then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 am

thebachrecap's profile picture
thebachrecap
I can’t even imagine where the guys thought they were going when Tayshia and Kaitlyn abruptly woke them up rofl This picture is just so funny. Aaron is covering his 👀, some are shirtless, some didn’t dare to leave without a blanket, some have no socks .. the only one who was somewhat prepared was Andrew!😆

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 am

bachelordata
Your 24 hour Instagram growth update is here! If you're new around here, check out the information below.

✅ People are ordered by most followers to least.
✅ The blue line chart is included to show growth rate. The y-axis is not consistent across contestants.
🟦 Blue box how each person ranks in total followers gained.
💖 Pink box shows how each person ranks for growth RATE.

(📸: ABC)

Clic to check all the guys

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love