SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:22 pm

I think both ladies will make great Bachelorettes because they are  both very self-aware and highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent.  
I hate we have to see heartbreak to get us there, but oh well.  I’m looking forward to both.  They’ll make for much better seasons than Matt’s.
ETA: I think they will advocate for themselves amongst production as well. Poor Matt was tossed in the wind because he didn’t come into his voice until after filming.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:37 pm

Michelle being announced in advance means women on the next season of BIP need not audition while on the beach.
Same, in a roundabout way for the men as there will be 2 new male casts before a new male lead will be determined.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:44 pm

ariwolf wrote:reality steve just posted that katie and michelle will both get their own seasons! katie's starts filming in new mexico next week and airs in may, and michelle's will film in summer and air in fall, so that she doesn't have to give up her teaching job. i'm so happy with this decision!!!
 UGH!! Why cant I be allowed to break from this franchise.

I am happy that Michelle will get her season so I will watch her season, Then hopefully I can cancel this franchise laugh out loud

Congrats to Michelle!! Yay!! and she gets a whole season. Because of this I am not so indifferent now that Katie was chosen.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:05 pm

After watching UnReal, I’m suspicious about everything and think there’s an angle to every decision made on this show.  Makes you wonder when TPTB knew Michelle was Bachelorette material and if they sabotaged her relationship with Matt so they could have her for a whole season.  
I do like that they have more time to cast for her season. She’s sure to get some real catches.  Tall, maybe other teachers and likely many community servants and very mature.
I think she’ll have the full support of her former cast mates too which is nice. Girl Power
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:40 pm

So this is why all of a sudden we were shown Michelle several times in the closing clips. Finally showcasing her personality. Tptb always have an angle. Too bad they can't just do it during the show instead of shoving stupid drama down our throats.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:37 pm

mbl wrote:Katie liked this post 3 days ago after RS said she was going to be Bachelorette.  Why would she do this if she had been chosen?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Dd5b2910

https://twitter.com/bachdiversity/status/1368283688648245250?s=21
It all makes sense now. Smiley

===========================================
I started to check temperatures in Albuquerque for July, and then I realized that not only can Michelle’s season film somewhere else, but it may actually be the first post COVID season, where they start at the mansion and then travel, at least within the US.
Am I too optimistic? no idea

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm

@notarose that had not even occurred to me, but I also see it as a bonus...no grandstanding for the lead position.

I'm still in a moment of dis-belief that they came up with something so sensible.   Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1176891977

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:56 pm

mbl wrote:
The reason is that Michelle did not want to leave her class again to start filming in a few weeks (meaning she’d miss most of the remainder of her school year), hence the reason she is getting her own season this summer when she’s out of school. That’s the “twist” or “curveball” you’ll see announced on the ATFR on Monday.”

https://realitysteve.com/2021/03/10/reader-emails-emmanuel-acho-on-gma-exclusive-whats-the-bachelorette-twist-this-season/

snipped by me

I knew she was serious about her career! I've seen a few comments (mostly on Reddit) that there's 'no way' shed prioritise teaching over Bachelorette... seems she was going to, but they made it work for her instead of the other way around.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1340

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:09 pm

@blueblues I vote for Hawaii!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:10 pm

George1218 wrote:@blueblues I vote for Hawaii!!!
me too Hawaii is the perfect spot. A lot things to do on any island of choice.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:32 pm

@George1218 @chasus71  ITA I've been ready for some Hawaii time for ages.  I "think" they are re-open for tourists.  Any residents on now? Anyone know the current status in this state?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:37 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how Kate got the option to become the next Bachelorette, but not Bri. scratch no idea
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love