SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:30 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1387125859425923073?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:09 pm

According to that article, filming wrapped ahead of schedule, and on Saturday, April 24.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:16 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COOAoazF1ZP/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:18 pm

What a great way to return to SM!

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:10 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1022092695 Nice!

I also like "healthy relationship", sounds positive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:30 am

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1387628439683874817?s=20

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1387581675517976579?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:21 pm

I don't think it ever dawned on me that Kaitlyn and Tayshia might (inadvertently) take attention away from Katie.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:I don't think it ever dawned on me that Kaitlyn and Tayshia might (inadvertently) take attention away from Katie.

With Chris as host of Bachelorette the focus of the men was entirely on the lead girl. Kaitlyn is very flirty and Tayshia has such a great figure, I can see how Katie may have been upstaged by them. Did they already announce the pair of them as hosts for Michelle Young's season? Maybe they should consider having another male host for her season!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:36 pm

Whether it's a male or female to me isn't the issue, imo I think it should be one host.

I could totally see the focus being taken away from Katie. You have two former bachelorettes, who have never hosted a show, who are settled in their life and have to leave for a few months, filling big shoes per se, imo they were probably trying to hard.

I don't watch this franchise to watch CH and for me I'm not watching to see K and Tayshia hosting. I'm glad they had the opportunity, but that article sounds like they were being themselves with their outgoing personalities on a show where the host is usually in the background for the most part.

I hope they can pull it off and get a lot of credit for doing a job well done!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:49 am

I think this article was written with the narrative to criticize Kaitlyn and Tayshia because some people want Chris Harrison back. I wonder if they were men if they would get the same kind of criticism and bias this article seems to imply. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:10 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:00 am

I could see Blake and Katie together. He had four new follows on social media on April 12th though. Maybe someone else was handling his account? -- Or a producer might have handed his or her phone over to Blake for a little bit.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love