SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:13 pm

I would be very surprised if it isn't Abigail.. Very very surprised. I just saw a sneak peak of the WTA with Abigail.. She was very appreciative and eloquent.. not sure if this account is still open..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxB2BPFBUoOkMJxk0sFkUcmVdg8wJcYr6brmM0/?igshid=168cnbadku9tk
 Or
https://twitter.com/people/status/1365371077774475266?s=19

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:25 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4ixbLptnO/?igshid=k5arsi2w6hvo
Thought Abigail’s sister - Rachaels comment was interesting and the fact she thanked her good friend for visiting NYC early for a surprise birthday party. Maybe coincidence but thought worth noting. It would b a courageous move for both Abigail and BN if she was announced as the lead.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:01 pm

@Loulou What is Abigail's sisters name on IG? I'm looking for the comment you're referring to TYIA

ETA : I saw this. How sweet!!!

jerryferris
My parents are deaf and I was a finalist on the Bachelorette in 05’. That couch can be a tough place but no doubt you’ll handle it with grace like you have this entire season. I host a podcast and we’d love to invite you on. We also provide sign language interpreters for our friends who are deaf. Happy to answer any questions you might have. Keep smiling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL4ixbLptnO/?igshid=k5arsi2w6hvo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:07 pm

@GuardianAngel heringer_rachel.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:10 pm

@Loulou can you copy and post her post, or tell us what she said?

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:20 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 3a240110
WOW took me awhile but did it LOL

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:28 pm

@GuardianAngel Im not sure means anything? Abigail recently followed LoriKpublicrelations so I assumed wasn’t the lead but thought the comment and early birthday may mean otherwise? I also don’t follow any of the other potential leads so there maybe indicators elsewhere ?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 pm

@Loulou laugh out loud thanks that's why I asked. I have zero patience when it comes to reading SM replies. If I do so happen so see anything, I copy and paste the comment because it will be difficult to find it.

Interesting comment. I wonder if she was approached by TPTB. From our sleuthing in the past, they usually have three leads in mind.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:43 pm

abigail has been out and about in new york for the last few days but katie has been completely MIA ever since rs said Matt and the f3 were quarantining for after the final rose. just putting that out there...
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 am

Abigail got the clean Bachelorette edit.. Katie got a close second edit... I still believe the producers havnt chosen. I heard they can still chose a few hours to the announcement.. I still believe it's Abigail's spot to reject or accept. IMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart318 Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:00 am

ariwolf wrote:abigail has been out and about in new york for the last few days but katie has been completely MIA ever since rs said Matt and the f3 were quarantining for after the final rose. just putting that out there...

Matt posted an Insta story of him at the beach today though.

lionheart318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:08 am

Why are the producers collecting their phones though?? I still don't get that part.. if they are in quarantine, why would they take their phones away??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love