SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am

She could be shading Greg, but I think it's more her sense of humor. I have to admit that when I saw Greg rubbing his eyes, I had the same thought. laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:43 am

HEA wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Katie apparently liked this ...trolling??

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Screen88

https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/

Do you think she is shading him? It feels like it when she tweeted this. She said at M&G that Greg reminded her her ex

I'm not sure what Katie is up to but I'm not going to trust her laugh out loud, After hearing some of her other SM comments, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she's just trolling. Someone on here said that some of her interviews post filming sounded like she was throwing a little shade Greg's way, so who knows. question
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:47 am

provenceguy wrote:Gosh, I don’t like to see anyone fail… Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f61f

I don't view RS being wrong failing. He already swung and missed twice on this season. He said John was F4 initially. After discovering John wasn't in the F4 he said John goes far top 8.

RS didn't lose any regular subscribers with an incorrect prediction. He has been wrong many times and corrected his error prior to the season end.

He has personally attacked contestants and his fan base grew.

His fans will stick with him because it's a relationship to a drug dealer and addict. They need the spoilers, gossip, and anything else he provides. They don't care how he gets it or if he serves them up a bad batch every now and then. He makes a nice living through his site. HIs fail is as a human by that I don't mean getting a spoiler wrong.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:13 am

@alwayscooking Generally sarcastic leads towards contestants are never a good sign uh? She is still in the honeymoon phase imo. Katie learned how to analyze people and situation. Watching and comparing what she lived are probably eyes opener’s. She has insights we don’t and probably more we’ll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 am

Amethyst wrote:She could be shading Greg, but I think it's more her sense of humor. I have to admit that when I saw Greg rubbing his eyes, I had the same thought. laugh out loud

Most of the time he looks like he is lost 😂

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:17 am

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:47 am

I absolutely *love* Justin's facial expressions because they are so organic. You know that's him, that's how he feels and reacts. He's hilarious, and I'm so glad that he made it far on the show!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 am

Amethyst wrote:I absolutely *love* Justin's facial expressions because they are so organic. You know that's him, that's how he feels and reacts. He's hilarious, and I'm so glad that he made it far on the show!

I can’t wait to know him better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:05 am

ajax518 wrote:
provenceguy wrote:Gosh, I don’t like to see anyone fail… Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f61f

I don't view RS being wrong failing. He already swung and missed twice on this season. He said John was F4 initially. After discovering John wasn't in the F4 he said John goes far  top 8.

RS didn't lose any regular subscribers with an incorrect prediction. He has been wrong many times and corrected his error prior to the season end.

He has personally attacked contestants and his fan base grew.

His fans will stick with him because it's a relationship to a drug dealer and addict. They need the spoilers, gossip, and anything else he provides.  They don't care how he gets it or if he serves them up a bad batch every now and then. He makes a nice living through his site. HIs fail is as a human by that I don't mean getting a spoiler wrong.

He didn’t say that. He said that John doesn’t even make the top 8.

RS wrote: He didn’t even make Top 8. So all the people who emailed me telling me there’s a ton of people convinced Katie’s with John, sorry, but that’s not the case. He’s not in her Top 4, let alone her top 8.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 am

jojo47 wrote:On his blog this morning, RS says that Andrew S is not F1 & that he’s close to knowing who of the other 3 guys is F1. I hope we’re able to sleuth out the F3 before RS spoils.

I do think he is right about Andrew. Andrew followed The Bachelor IG account when he got got back. It would seem like a weird follow if he is engaged. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:50 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:On his blog this morning, RS says that Andrew S is not F1 & that he’s close to knowing who of the other 3 guys is F1. I hope we’re able to sleuth out the F3 before RS spoils.

I do think he is right about Andrew.  Andrew followed The Bachelor IG account when he got got back.  It would seem like a weird follow if he is engaged.  JMO.

I have to agree, I think it's looking like either Greg or Blake as her F1
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:01 am

alwayscooking wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

I do think he is right about Andrew.  Andrew followed The Bachelor IG account when he got got back.  It would seem like a weird follow if he is engaged.  JMO.

I have to agree, I think it's looking like either Greg or Blake as her F1

I agree with you. I think Justin had some Twitter activity prior to filming ending. I didn’t capture a screenshot unfortunately. I go back and forth on Greg and Blake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love