SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I am optimistic about this relationship, and haven't seen anything yet that is too concerning or indicates that it can't work out.

They both seem like decent/average people - no significant red flags that pop up. Even geographical distance can be managed.  Has either of them directly said that they are not open to moving?

Again, I don't see any evidence to prove anything either way, yet.

Another thing that makes me hopeful for a "love story" is that Blake chose to come back. Katie gave the other men a shot, and just seems to gravitate towards Blake.  Why not? I love a good love story <3

Since I was late to the party I haven't listened to much of Katie's post filming interviews to know whether she'd be open to moving. Blake did say in one of his interviews from Clare/Tayshia's season ( I think it was on Olivia's podcast) that he would be open to moving. He said he loves Canada, but if a really great came along, job, or relationship, he'd be open, never say never.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:58 pm

@alwayscooking again it is assumed they texted…. How do you know they didn’t FaceTime?

Nobody is truly evil or angel. A person can be a good person with good values etc.  Yet be emotionally needy. It doesn’t make them horrible, it just complicate relationships.

My point is assuming they texted only is just your opinion not a fact. It could be more. Nick was not involved. Katie may have told him a lie.

Maybe their discussion were intense. Maybe it was just superficial and flirty. Only them know…

Blake has a recent past to fall hard on 3 bachelorettes… fact. Why did he reach 3 American girls and contestants? One is adventure, second conjecture clare/Tayshia….. why Katie? To be included to Katie season he must have been pretty convincing uh? On top of the pandemics restrictions… why Katie? Unless, maybe, he had serious chats before her season and he felt the urge to try something with her. If it was only light texting, why?

In My Opinion, I think it was in between…. They discussed enough to like each other, flirt and know their mutual life but not to the point it was very serious.

I think a grain of salt instead of assuming is the right thing to do. Nobody knows.

But my point is if this it. Then it is totally unfair for the other contestants.

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:13 pm

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Screen93
https://www.instagram.com/thekatiethurston/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Alaska air… scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:23 pm

HEA wrote:@alwayscooking again it is assumed they texted…. How do you know they didn’t FaceTime?

Nobody is truly evil or angel. A person can be a good person with good values etc.  Yet be emotionally needy. It doesn’t make them horrible, it just complicate relationships.

My point is assuming they texted only is just your opinion not a fact. It could be more. Nick was not involved. Katie may have told him a lie.

Maybe their discussion were intense. Maybe it was just superficial and flirty. Only them know…

Blake has a recent past to fall hard on 3 bachelorettes… fact. Why did he reach 3 American girls and contestants? One is adventure, second conjecture clare/Tayshia….. why Katie? To be included to Katie season he must have been pretty convincing uh? On top of the pandemics restrictions… why Katie? Unless, maybe, he had serious chats before her season and he felt the urge to try something with her. If it was only light texting, why?

In My Opinion, I think it was in between…. They discussed enough to like each other, flirt and know their mutual life but not to the point it was very serious.

I think a grain of salt instead of assuming is the right thing to do. Nobody knows.

But my point is if this it. Then it is totally unfair for the other contestants.

I understand your point, you have every right to not like the situation, and I'm not going to try and change your opinion. But, IMO, I don't think Blake is a bad guy. IMO, I don't think Blake is that much further ahead of the other guys since he's starting late. And, IMO, I'm excited to see this play out and happy for Katie if she found someone at the end of all this.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:40 pm

HEA wrote:Alaska air… scratch

I know??? question Fourth of July is coming up and it's typically a SHV weekend, but I don't think she'd post anything about it if it was.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:56 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HEA wrote:@alwayscooking again it is assumed they texted…. How do you know they didn’t FaceTime?

I understand your point, you have every right to not like the situation, and I'm not going to try and change your opinion.  But, IMO, I don't think Blake is a bad guy.  IMO, I don't think Blake is that much further ahead of the other guys since he's starting late.  And, IMO, I'm excited to see this play out and happy for Katie if she found someone at the end of all this.

I think there is a récurent misunderstanding……. I never said Blake is a bad guy.

I said he came back for a 3rd bachelorette, convinced prods to come back and I am suspicious that is because he chatted enough with Katie to meet her in person OR he really wanted to be next bachelor. I think nobody would go through the quarantine struggle from Canada unless they were more than superficial acquaintances.

Hope you understand now my POV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:03 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
HEA wrote:Alaska air… scratch

I know??? question   Fourth of July is coming up and it's typically a SHV weekend, but I don't think she'd post anything about it if it was.

A trip to LA?

Canada is still a Nono for Americans up to July 5th (must be fully vaccinated + 2 weeks)

Andrew ended his football season so he may have come back, stay in quarantine somewhere in the USA, near Chicago?

Greg, I think the sister reaction says everything we need to know

Justin? Michael? A dark horse?

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 38b98f10
https://www.alaskaair.com/route-map/?lid=nav:explore-routeMap&int=AS_NAV_Explore_RouteMap_-prodID:Destinations

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:07 pm

I do think Blake really likes Katie and came on the show for her. I just think if she chose him, they could've had their love story outside of the 'ette instead of wasting all the other guys time imo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 pm

quietpal wrote:I do think Blake really likes Katie and came on the show for her. I just think if she chose him, they could've had their love story outside of the 'ette instead of wasting all the other guys time imo.

:yes: but maybe négociations with ABC were too far gone and flirting not enough?

This is why I feel Blake is maybe very impulsive and maybe immature emotionally. Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:31 pm

@HEA, I completely understand your POV, I didn't want you to think I was trying to change that, just giving my two cents on the topic laugh out loud
You have a valid point on negotiations being in the works.

@quietpal , I agree, I think Blake went on the show just for Katie. But if it's true that they only DM'd a little bit, why would Katie give up this opportunity? I know I wouldn't for someone that just texted me and I had never met. Kaitlyn had been talking/texting/facetiming with Nick for over 2 months and she didn't give it up.....and she still didn't choose Nick (ouch) I don't blame Katie for not giving it up and honestly I admire Blake for taking a chance to see if it works.

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:35 am

Welllllllllll let’s not forget the six digits uh? And the sure thing to increase her followers.

Love doesn’t pay bills and house. Very attractive for someone who was raised poor. Nothing wrong with that but a very strong raison.

Kaitlyn and Tayshia have roughly 1.9m and 1.8m

Influencers with up to 1 million followers will see $10,000 per post, while 1 million followers and up can charge $100,000 or more.

The most popular influencers are bringing in $250,000 to $500,000 per post, for posing with brands and featuring them on their Instagram Story pages, which allow direct links back to the brand, he adds.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2019/07/10/how-much-money-could-you-make-as-youtube-instagram-influencer/1685467001/

Katie is now at 700k and rising. Episode 3 was hugely advertised and my bet is she will soon reach 1m.

All this… and she would have said: sorry guys but I think I prefer cruising a Canadian and see what happens? Who knows if she made a deal with ABC to bring Blake over? Négociable I am sûre.

She may say she believes in the process, doesn’t mean she is dumb about negotiating a deal. She was bank marketing manager and I am sure she hired a lawyer. If not, then a pity.

Jmo

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 6n5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love