SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:59 am

Amethyst wrote:Katie's not wrong, but her propensity to lecture/school the fan base gets tiresome. Of course all we see is what production chooses to show us, along with what cast members post on social media.

I personally tend not to notice Tourette symptoms if they are not pronounced.
Hunter said this on IG:
“Just to be clear. The snorting and sniffling is due to minor Tourette's, which I've had my entire life”
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-katie-thurston-defends-hunter-montgomery-tourettes/

They used that to enhance the villain edit they gave him, which is pretty discussing IMO. THEY definitely knew about his condition.

I think it’s very refreshing that a lead defends a contestant against unfair editing. Considering that a majority of viewers still don’t have a clue about those things, she could do that every week as far as I’m concerned.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:22 am

blueblues wrote:
Amethyst wrote:Katie's not wrong, but her propensity to lecture/school the fan base gets tiresome. Of course all we see is what production chooses to show us, along with what cast members post on social media.

Hunter said this on IG:
“Just to be clear. The snorting and sniffling is due to minor Tourette's, which I've had my entire life”
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-katie-thurston-defends-hunter-montgomery-tourettes/

They used that to enhance the villain edit they gave him, which is pretty discussing IMO. THEY definitely knew about his condition.

I think it’s very refreshing that a lead defends a contestant against unfair editing. Considering that a majority of viewers still don’t have a clue about those things, she could do that every week as far as I’m concerned.
JMO

Honestly, I didn't notice it. Even if I had noticed it, I would likely have assumed it was allergies, and therefore no big deal.

The production this season just seems overall clumsy and inept to me.

As for Katie, lecturing the fanbase had become a thing with her. IMO there is a way to approach topics without coming across as lecturing. She could have thrown out some love to Hunter without the lecture. IMO this is how she approached her fellow cast members during Matt's season as well. There is a way to advocate for what you want without coming across as holier than thou.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:21 pm

I'm glad Wells confirmed what we sleuthed about Blake and Brendan knowing each other at 1:20 into the vid. yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6013-blake-moynes-bachelorette-17-sleuthing-spoilers

Wells is quick to answer "yes" to the question does Katie get engaged. His choices are Blake then Greg. I hope he doesn't because the show's mouthpiece puppet. He seems genuine and a good communicator.

Re the bold. For me this is exactly how she lost me long ago. I am hoping this ends well for her because I'd be interested in seeing her after the finale and how she navigates her relationship. She seems to be a my way or highway type of person, but maybe I just don't know enough about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad Wells confirmed what we sleuthed about Blake and Brendan knowing each other at 1:20 into the vid. yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6013-blake-moynes-bachelorette-17-sleuthing-spoilers

Wells is quick to answer "yes" to the question does Katie get engaged. His choices are Blake then Greg. I hope he doesn't because the show's mouthpiece puppet. He seems genuine and a good communicator.

Re the bold. For me this is exactly how she lost me long ago. I am hoping this ends well for her because I'd be interested in seeing her after the finale and how she navigates her relationship. She seems to be a my way or highway type of person, but maybe I just don't know enough about her.

Now it makes a heck of a lot more sense as to why Katie kept Brendan, and sent some others home.

I always get a chuckle when younger people (I think of 30 as young,) presume to tell others how to live their lives. I feel like saying, get a lot more life experience under your belt, and then get back to me. I've been teaching almost as long as Katie has been alive.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:56 pm

Blake just posted to his IG pics of his date with Katie.  Out of all the guys that have had a 1-1, I think he is the only one to post pics of their actual date with Katie?  
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Fantake new preview breakdown
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
HEA wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:I am going to laugh so much when RS is wrong again. I cannot get enough of him humiliated enough that he has to find excuses and blame others. His ego has no limit. It is fun to see him failing. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698
Yeah, I don’t think rejoicing in the downfall of others is a good way to live. RS is still a human being. We all need grace. jmo

He had and has no conscious. He destroyed many contestants life. Sorry not sorry.
I guess I’m coming from a different perspective. I follow that guy who says things like “love your enemies”.

Peace.

I follow him too, and he's not concerned about someone hoping RS fail with his spoilers on this show, his concern is higher. He'll allow him to fail.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:09 am

@alwayscooking but Andrew posted this right before the show. Why would he add a movie funny extract about a reference he wanted to kiss her at the meet and greet?

andrewzspencer
1 week away, All eyes on you my love

Tune in next Monday June 7th to the bachelorette on ABC🌹
Swipe right for spoiler on how this convo went 👀😂
5w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:08 am

bachelorbabyyoda
Spend hours decorating for Andrew’s date, producers did. Disproportionate effort in the dates, this is.

Note: I know some people disagree with me and thought this was a low budget date! I seriously thought they went ALL OUT for Andrew with the lights and Balloons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love