SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:10 pm

For the Bachelorette - I like all four: Katie, Bri, Abigail & Michelle. I would be happy with any of them.

Leavers - That is the first thing that came to mind, Heather wants to be on BIP and this is her audition!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:55 pm

Considering that everything that has gone down this past week on social media, do you believe the show will now choose one of the women in the F3 to be the Ette instead?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:15 am

chasus71 wrote:Considering that everything that has gone down this past week on social media, do you believe the show will now choose one of the women in the F3 to be the Ette instead?

I think it's quite possible. I think they must surely be well aware of the optics of, after all that's happened, going straight back to casting a white lead.

I also think it's too early to have definitely, 100% cast a lead anyway. I think RS was wrong about it being Katie already. I have zero doubt she's signed a contract; they usually get several women to do that. But they have changed lead before with a countdown of hours until announcement; I simply don't think it's a truly done deal until it's revealed on GMA.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:28 am

@leavers IA there have been others who had filmed their promo's and were packed ready to go, only to be told last minute, as in the night before, sorry we changed our minds. Luke Pell and Caila Quinn come to mind.

I know for a fact Ben Higgins was repeatedly told he was going to be the bachelor but never signed anything until he actually arrived on set to film After Paradise where he was announced. At that point, I was told, they presented him with the offer to sign, without negotiating or discussing with his parents, because he was going to be announced shortly on After Paradise. The person told me that at that point he just signed it, after numerous contact with him telling him he'll be TB but nothing was ever signed, so he didn't know for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:22 pm

chasus71 wrote:Considering that everything that has gone down this past week on social media, do you believe the show will now choose one of the women in the F3 to be the Ette instead?
There is no written rule that the next -ette should be one of the F3... Based on the stellar edit that Katie was given, she was the producers pick. I honestly believe they would give a person of color. I don't think it would be Michelle or Bri. They haven't been highlighted.. Maybe they could highlight them during hometowns.. Abigail is a person of color and has this likeability that everyone can get behind.. TPTB needs that purity to help them dim the backlash from the current controversy.. I wish we had seen more personality from the other women and not just the producers choice (Katie).  JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:17 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:
There is no written rule that the next -ette should be one of the F3... Based on the stellar edit that Katie was given, she was the producers pick. I honestly believe they would give a person of color. I don't think it would be Michelle or Bri. They haven't been highlighted.. Maybe they could highlight them during hometowns.. Abigail is a person of color and has this likeability that everyone can get behind.. TPTB needs that purity to help them dim the backlash from the current controversy.. I wish we had seen more personality from the other women and not just the producers choice (Katie).  JMO

I really feel that if Abigail wants it, it's Abigail's to take. That's just my feeling on that. Apparently Bri didn't have a good time and probably doesn't want it, at least that's what I've read and heard. Michelle seems pretty focused on her career and might not want to do it at all for that reason. I agree, if they hadn't focused so much on Katie, and all the drama, there'd be some truly amazing WOC who people would know about and be clamoring for. Like Magi, for example (though like Michelle she has real stuff going on like getting a doctorate and might not want to).
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:23 pm

From PP’s season we didn’t have a single good option. This year I would be happy with any of the top four candidates. Feels good.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:01 pm

I think with everything that has happened this past week -- they no longer know for sure who will be the next lead. I would not be surprised if filming is delayed a bit as well. I know during this COVID time they have wanted to film as much content as they could and get back "on schedule" -- however, with everything that has happened I am not sure that things will be back to as normal as they would like. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
VanillaCoke wrote:Wasn't Jasmine 28 on her season? Google says her birthday is October 11 1988

Serena P turned 23 while she was filming Matt's season but still too young imo. For the record Katie turned 30 two weeks ago and Abigail will be 26 in March. I still think Abigail's the frontrunner if she makes it to the last episode before hometowns.
I agree that Abigail is a better and fresher prospect. Katie would give the same regular Bachelorette vibe. Abigail would bring something different. More creative dates.. minimal water dates.. less producer manipulation and more protection.. 
I would like to see Katie in bachelor in paradise.. I really like her though

Just wanted to ask, why would minimal water dates be a thing? Am I missing something?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:26 am

@officeRules I think it was mentioned that the cochlear implants might affect some water activities.

I'd love for you to set us straight on this. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:37 am

@GuardianAngel
Cochlears can be waterproof, but almost all of the new ones are water resistant.  If you don't have a waterproof cochlear you can get an accessory to protect it.  
If you don't have the above - well you can just take it off and leave it in a case when you go for a swim.  This is a 'nothing' problem and actually gave me a good chuckle this morning.

This would be like discussing the need to wear glasses around water.  Not really a big problem that I am aware of?

TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f4a6  TheBachelor - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f4aa
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:39 am

@officeRules thumbsup Thank you for clarifying with facts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love