SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

Speeding Along – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:18 pm

No surprise here, Keelan got the first kiss kisses bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3045963862 seeing hearts

Sealed with a (First) Kiss – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:31 pm

Who’s Leaving? – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube

Qiniso’s Diary: “I have to love one” - YouTube

Last edited by chasus71 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:55 pm

Episode 3- Second RC - 2 final roses and 4 gents waiting

Two More Men Go Home – The Bachelorette SA - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm

So no kiss for Ruan?  He must be friendzoned.  Saw some tweets that said Swazi was getting a date next week - I guess it was in the preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  Swazi is the most excited out of all the guys in promoting the show laugh out loud. He is en route to Capetown atm ostensibly for a boys’ catch-up, but I will be keeping an eye on it for anything else. :gotcha:

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Agent99 wrote:So no kiss for Ruan?  He must be friendzoned.  Saw some tweets that said Swazi was getting a date next week - I guess it was in the preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  Swazi is the most excited out of all the guys in promoting the show laugh out loud. He is en route to Capetown atm ostensibly for a boys’ catch-up, but I will be keeping an eye on it for anything else. :gotcha:

It is surprising that Ruan didn't get a kiss. Could be a friend zone thing but I would think she will kiss on their 1 on 1 date. She seems to like their conversations as they are 2 geeks who talk about things no others would get. Just paraphrasing what she said.

Interesting about the Swazi date as he is a frontrunner just based on the S/caps alone. I saw that he tagged a bunch of the guys on IG about the boys day. Who all live in Capetown? I know Dylan does. I will scope out their IG'S too in case some good clues.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Qiniso lives in Capetown Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh ok got you laugh out loud. It looked like it was a guys hangout though but I get it could be disguised as that & he could be F1 going to hang w/Qiniso giggling JMO.

Could that be too obvious though question Hugesmile
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:11 am

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh ok got you laugh out loud. It looked like it was a guys hangout though but I get it could be disguised as that & he could be F1 going to hang w/Qiniso giggling JMO.

Could that be too obvious though question Hugesmile

Probably, but I don’t think Bach SA has the same level of public scrutiny as the US or even Aus. Last year’s f1 was sleuthed here because they both posted a photo of their trip to Thailand laugh out loud.  Social media activity during this Cape Town trip might be interesting though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:54 am

Cool it will be something interesting to watch for then on their respective SM accounts 😀 😉
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:27 am

Agent99 wrote:So no kiss for Ruan?  He must be friendzoned.  Saw some tweets that said Swazi was getting a date next week - I guess it was in the preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  Swazi is the most excited out of all the guys in promoting the show laugh out loud. He is en route to Capetown atm ostensibly for a boys’ catch-up, but I will be keeping an eye on it for anything else. :gotcha:

From what I picked up from next week's episode preview, Swazi will be a part of the next group date & he'll have a special moment with Qiniso, which was highlighted in the preview. Peter also was highlighted having an intimate one on one moment with her on the same group date.

It looks like Gareth will get an individual date as the preview shows them kissing passionately in what looks like  an individual date setting.

Dylan will also be getting a kiss at the cocktail party & it looks like it's all getting to Keelan, who by the way, got the 1st  kiss of the season in yesterday's episode. It looks like Craig & Vuyani won't be in her great books at the next cocktail party, as the preview ended with a scene of Qiniso calling both the men out & an ITM of Qiniso  saying Vuyani is also irritating her.

As for yesterday's episode, it was the best episode thus far, in my opinion, and I think Twitter & SM in general agrees. We shall however wait for the YouTube poster to post the episode review, as she seems to have the proper content for that. I checked her account this morning & she said she'll be posting the episode reviews on Friday afternoons & the next  episode preview breakdowns, on Wednesday afternoons.

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:43 am

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Qiniso lives in Capetown Hugesmile

Most of the guys this season live in Cape Town. Of the "top 5" we sleuthed, Gareth is based in Stellenbosch, a few kilometers from Cape Town. Swazi lives in Mpumalanga, which is a province near Swaziland in the north east part of the country. It's interesting that he's heading to Cape Town, which is in the south western part of the country. We will have to be on a look out of what he gets up to while there. Ruan was based in Pretoria, but it looks like he moved to Cape Town recently. Vuyani also moved to Cape Town in January & left behind an entire gym he owned & was running fulltime in Johannesburg. Justin is still living in Johannesburg I believe.

So yeah, going forward it will be interesting to see how things unfold & who ends up with Qiniso at the end. Will continue sleuthing & trying to figure out who's Qiniso's "end game" in the meantime 🤗.

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum