SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:21 am

ChazSA wrote:
Agent99 wrote:So no kiss for Ruan?  He must be friendzoned.  Saw some tweets that said Swazi was getting a date next week - I guess it was in the preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  Swazi is the most excited out of all the guys in promoting the show laugh out loud. He is en route to Capetown atm ostensibly for a boys’ catch-up, but I will be keeping an eye on it for anything else. :gotcha:

From what I picked up from next week's episode preview, Swazi will be a part of the next group date & he'll have a special moment with Qiniso, which was highlighted in the preview. Peter also was highlighted having an intimate one on one moment with her on the same group date.

It looks like Gareth will get an individual date as the preview shows them kissing passionately in what looks like  an individual date setting.

Dylan will also be getting a kiss at the cocktail party & it looks like it's all getting to Keelan, who by the way, got the 1st  kiss of the season in yesterday's episode. It looks like Craig & Vuyani won't be in her great books at the next cocktail party, as the preview ended with a scene of Qiniso calling both the men out & an ITM of Qiniso  saying Vuyani is also irritating her.

As for yesterday's episode, it was the best episode thus far, in my opinion, and I think Twitter & SM in general agrees. We shall however wait for the YouTube poster to post the episode review, as she seems to have the proper content for that. I checked her account this morning & she said she'll be posting the episode reviews on Friday afternoons & the next  episode preview breakdowns, on Wednesday afternoons.

Awesome!! thanks for providing a  preview of the next episode. We can only get so much from the little clips M-Net releases and they don't usually release the next episode promo until days and days later. So I thank you so much for giving us the details bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1022092695

It seems like things are certainly heating up and the guys are getting a bit more jealous and for Keelan that is not a good look. I know Qiniso said in one interview that jealousy is a turnoff for her. So Keelan better cool his and not let her see that he is seething. But we do know he at least gets another date or 1 on 1 time with her so maybe he cools a bit on that.

Oh hot stuff on the Gareth tidbit, ohhhh she has had an eye on him too. Just the way he presents himself & talks to her Qiniso always seems to be so enthralled with him. I am not surprised they passionately kiss they have that spark too. I loved his intro "I am full bodied & I taste delicious" bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 I believe this is what he said but Qiniso loved it Hugesmile

Dylan is a frontrunner for me glad to see that he will get some smooches. What I find interesting though is that a lot of people are speculating that he is F1. I am not sure where and how they see that now because he has not been shown a lot for those to predict that he could be F1. If we were to guess who F1 could be just based on what has aired then Keelan would be F1; Ruan F2; and maybe Swazi F3 (or Justin); Gareth F4. If they are to base it on the extended season preview than Swazi appears to be F1, and maybe Gareth F2; Ruan F3. Beyond that not sure why Dylan is predicted to be F1,he does get a 1 on 1 date though later on based on the extended season preview. Hopefully as the weeks go by it gets clearer on who the F4 contenders are.

As for Craig, he seems to be the one on to bring the drama. I am surprised though that Vuyani is sucked right into it as well. Can't wait to hear about how Qiniso deals with that mess.

Glad to hear that things are getting better and people seem to be receiving it well. I think it can only get better with each episode. I am also looking forward to the Youtube poster doing her recap video today and of course I will be ready for next WED video as well. yes
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thank you for your posts!  It’s really appreciated, because we’re flying blind here relying on the episode snippets and social media.  Gareth does intrigue me. He seems to be flying under the radar like a lot of f1s in the early eps Suspect  For mine, it’s out of Gareth and Swazi.

I expect Craig to go next week. Keelan will keep bubbling away until he implodes in a couple of weeks imo when he leaves, either voluntarily or told to go.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Yay!!! the YouTube poster finally uploaded the Episode 3 Recap!!! This is the closest we get for now to other scenes played out in the episodes so I look forward to her videos. She has good insight, if anyone has time please go and show some love or likes because right now she is the only one I see on social media posting these videos' and clips for Qiniso's season. Smiley

The Bachelorette South Africa: Episode Three RECAP - YouTube

**Also not sure how to do Screen caps, it would be nice to have a thread for just the S/Caps  from all the previews and from this Youtube poster as well ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ). M-Net only seems to show brief episode previews & partial clips from each episode. The YouTube poster at least had some clips from the extended season promo that would be great to add to the Screen cap thread. Thanks again.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh that's great!!!

Please! Everyone go to the link and click on the thumbs up! We want as many as possible so she will continue to recap.

I added S/Caps to the SM Media thread. I can't right now but tomorrow I can grab some s/caps.

I'm using Window's 10. I use "snipping tool" it's part of the Window's. Stop the vid where you want, choose snipping tool, hit "new" and "draw" a box with your cursor around the picture you want. I always try to include the time so if anyone wants to go look at that particular spot they can just go to the time.

Save it. I save it on my desktop so it's easy to find and later delete.

Go to "host an image" on the tool bar in the reply box, "select file"

Once you found the picture, hit "send all"

Copy the 'middle' code, paste it in the reply box.

You can select up to three pictures. Once you paste three pictures, "remove all" and upload more if you want.

Add the link to the youtube.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Awesome thanks for the tips on how to screen cap!!! Now watch out I may get crazy with screen capping, bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 rotfl

Yes please everyone, go to the Youtube channel and like her videos, even leave a comment if you want. She already mentioned one of my comments in her videos so this tells me she appreciates the support and feedback from everyone. She is basically our connection to things Qiniso at this point especially showing clips we don't get to see from M-Net. bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1710264613 yes
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have taken screenshots of the first preview, and of the youtube recap, which I can post.  Anything in particular you are interested in?

Also, just had a look at my very rough notes on the guys' social media posts, and imo Lunga will be leaving this week, not Craig.

Agent99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  thank you for your posts!  It’s really appreciated, because we’re flying blind here relying on the episode snippets and social media.  Gareth does intrigue me. He seems to be flying under the radar like a lot of f1s in the early eps Suspect  For mine, it’s out of Gareth and Swazi.

I expect Craig to go next week. Keelan will keep bubbling away until he implodes in a couple of weeks imo when he leaves, either voluntarily or told to go.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks so much. The screen caps I am interested in are the ones that show the clips from the extended preview she was able to provide in one of her videos; those seem to play out in the upcoming episodes. All the other clips I am sure are welcome too even the ones from the first season preview. Really appreciate it.

Per your notes, I find it  interesting that Lunga may be leaving next week. I figure that Craig would at least hang around for a few more episodes until at least Jealousy really starts showing in some of these guys very soon (Keelan & Peter), JMO. From what I gather from recaps for episode 3 that those 2 have shown their possessiveness tendencies. That is definitely enough drama to carry a few episodes before one or both leaves, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Filming started around 15 October and Lunga was back posting on 30 Oct, so I'm assuming he will be next.  It gets a bit murky regarding dates after that, maybe Cam and Craig are next.  If filming finished 1 December, there are only a few guys that didn't post before then.   Don't think South African producers have realised it can be a give-away laugh out loud.

ETA episode preview is up.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the info. Well better for us that the International producers are not as savvy yet on the dead giveaway of SM and when filming ends.

Thanks for posting the Episode 4 preview and the new Screencaps  cheerleader . Things look to be getting really good, love it even if through snippets and recaps yes. As I figured Keelan getting possessive & jealous. Lunga's (I always get him confused with Vuyani) days are certainly numbered and it seems a few of these solo time at the group date are scenes that were in the extended season preview. Can't wait!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:54 pm

I just want to give everyone a heads up, Exciting!!! I may have found  an account link to viewing Qiniso's season ( tagged all of you sense you have asked or provided some info about the show)  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

After hours and some days looking through tags on SM, I found a private poster on twitter who uploads shows and I DM'd to ask if there was a way they could upload Qiniso's season because they were Tagging the show in some of their tweets. They have a website specifically with file folders of a lot of shows mostly from netflix uploaded. I asked about if they had her episodes or if not could they maybe upload her season. See below:

My question: "I came across your tweets and was wondering at some point will you be uploading a file for The Bachelorette South Africa? I notice you are tagging it and let me say if you are going to in the future you will be making a lot of us fans outside of SA sooooo happy. Thanks."

Twitter Account response: "I will be more than happy to add it too. Thanks for the heads up"--- bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1176891977 yes Praying

I did bookmark the home page and looked at the episode files to make sure nothing sneaky was added & sure enough all good!! They have tons of shows so hopefully they do add in Qiniso's season soon or at the very least by the time the shows finale!!! (even after) As long as we get to view the episodes in case Bach Archive never comes back with Bach seasons.

I am keeping an eye on it and as soon as the episodes are uploaded I will let the Mod's know. :fingersarecrossed
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much! That would be so awesome.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:07 pm

chasus71 wrote:I just want to give everyone a heads up, Exciting!!! I may have found  an account link to viewing Qiniso's season ( tagged all of you sense you have asked or provided some info about the show)  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

After hours and some days looking through tags on SM, I found a private poster on twitter who uploads shows and I DM'd to ask if there was a way they could upload Qiniso's season because they were Tagging the show in some of their tweets. They have a website specifically with file folders of a lot of shows mostly from netflix uploaded. I asked about if they had her episodes or if not could they maybe upload her season. See below:

My question: "I came across your tweets and was wondering at some point will you be uploading a file for The Bachelorette South Africa? I notice you are tagging it and let me say if you are going to in the future you will be making a lot of us fans outside of SA sooooo happy. Thanks."

[size=32]Twitter Account [/size]response[size=32]: [/size][size=32]"[/size][size=32]I will be more than happy to add it too. Thanks for the heads up"[/size][size=32]---[/size] bachelorette - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1176891977 yes Praying

I did bookmark the home page and looked at the episode files to make sure nothing sneaky was added & sure enough all good!! They have tons of shows so hopefully they do add in Qiniso's season soon or at the very least by the time the shows finale!!! (even after) As long as we get to view the episodes in case Bach Archive never comes back with Bach seasons.

I am keeping an eye on it and as soon as the episodes are uploaded I will let the Mod's know. :fingersarecrossed

Oh WOW, great! I think I saw that Twitter account but thought it was one of those spam accounts coz they tagged all the trending shows on SA tv on Thursday, not just The Bachelorette. Hopefully they do come through though🤗

Another thing I found interesting just now. Someone who is in France, apparently, could watch Love Island SA, which is currently showing on MNET. MNET is the same channel that shows The Bachelorette on Thursdays. So I screengrabbed the convo on how they said they can watch from France. I will try attach it below the screencap below.

By the way, DSTV Now is an online streaming platform for DSTV subscription tv. But one can only access it or live stream shows via it, if you hve an account connected to a DSTV subscription decoder. Just wanted to show that it's possible to watch the show outside SA, you just have to have an account connected!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
ChazSA
coffeeyum
Sprite
chasus71
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum