SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

WowCodyHarris Cody Harris
I'm gonna have to give myself a pat on the back for recruiting @BubbaT2120 and @shaun_smif ... Not bragging tho lol
2 hours ago

Season 3 #sweethomealabama premiers tonight 9/8c!!!!!
Hope @Paige_Duke picks a cowboy.. @BubbaT2120 @shaun_smif
5 hours ago

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:13 am

atem wrote:I liked her time with Seth. I thought she did a great job. She was better than Ben to me! 👅

Maybe it's because this show seems so much more real to me, or maybe it's because I have no spoiler information and have no clue who is going home from week to week, but I am more interested in SHA than TB. (Definition of "real"...certainly NOT the relationships in season 1 or 2, but rather the dates and interactions between housemates.)

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

Is the episode online already?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 am

Gina wrote:
I'm gonna have to give myself a pat on the back for recruiting @BubbaT2120 and @shaun_smif ... Not bragging tho laugh out loud
2 hours ago

Season 3 #sweethomealabama premiers tonight 9/8c!!!!!
Hope @Paige_Duke picks a cowboy.. @BubbaT2120 @shaun_smif
5 hours ago

So Cody recommended Tristan and Bubba to the show. Ummm...Coincidence or do I hear "set-up"?

I'm going to be entertained this season and enjoy the Godiva...sprinkled with salt. :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:44 am

sunshineandshit wrote:Is the episode online already?

Yep, it's there sunshine. :yes:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:51 am

Paige Duke
Yay!! Finally getting to watch Sweet Home Alabama in Cali with my season 2 girls!!! I love them. Omg tell me what y'all think over in the rest of the country. Who do ya love for me?? PS I'm so in love ;) 2 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 am

PS - She's so in love! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 am

Beeleever wrote:PS - She's so in love! :awesome:
Just catching up on her interactive fb chat she had and here's some comments she made. She's either a good 'actress' or very much in love with the love of her life, and now I'm excited to watch this show. I don't think she'd say the Lord brought them together, unless she is in love now. jmo
Paige Duke Pearl- It sure is a life changing experience especially now that I found the love of my life. My life has taken a 180 degree turn and I feel so complete now. The girls and I are still best friends!! I just posted pics of us in LA last night on my page!
9 hours ago

Paige Duke Lexie- It's a feeling I've never had before and its everything I thought it would be. I feel like the Lord just brought us together. He's so wonderful, sweet, and caring and puts God first. I can just see it in his eyes!

Paige Duke Jessica- Ya'll seeing a true love story and me seeing what went on in the house when i wasn't around hahaha! Gonna be funny!
8 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 am

Here are my Episode 1 Screencaps. I am trying to make them and watch the show at the same time. So I am only 22 minutes in and will finish watching the rest tomorrow. Plus, I am only on page 8 in this thread. So I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL

Here is a link to the screencaps I have made so far:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 1 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am

Jeepers wrote:As soon as it was a wrap the rumor started that she is engaged...

every interview she has done she says, She's 100% in love and this was the best thing she has EVER did!!! I also like she says you WIll see a love story

Last edited by happygirl77us on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am

Love_Me wrote:Here are my Episode 1 Screencaps. I am trying to make them and watch the show at the same time. So I am only 22 minutes in and will finish watching the rest tomorrow. Plus, I am only on page 8 in this thread. So I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL

Here is a link to the screencaps I have made so far:

Sweet Home Alabama 3 ~ Episode 1 ~ Screencaps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is there anyway you can make me one of Bubba on his knee

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

I'm still on the Jeremiah bandwagon - lots of reasons - he's "normal" - notice how he stays in the back yet is pleasant to the others. And he's adorable and I trust the screencap sleuthing you did -- The hammock! Plus they both like hunting. And didn't Paige BRIEFLY mention she's working in MN - sort of a hunting preserve hostess? that went by so fast but that means she knows they can get together in the future. Someone tell me if I heard the wrong state?. I can see Paige going into this thinking it's fun and possible future opportunity but accidentally falling for Jeremiah and his calmness and same interests. There's usually about 3 to 4 people on any of these shows that are truly realistic for long-term relationships and I think we'll see that both Bubba and Jeremiah are along with a few others. The rest are for entertainment.

The first show is all about the drama and the guys that are a hoot - enjoyed giggling and laughing - not the "meltdowns of the Bachelor/ette". Jeremiah is believable as a long-term love - responsible, sexy and respectful. Of course Bubba is great too. And doesn't it look like the guys have a blast getting to know each other. We laughed so much and they were kidding each other for hours more. The producers play up the diff between country and city but the guys just have fun with it!

So much better than the Bachelor/ette - hope the producers are careful not to over-produce. We realize most the cast is there for a hoot and to further their "business" but some are open to a relationship and Paige has the looks for a guy to "fall in love at first site" Remember the mud fight was unintentional and one of the best parts of Devin's season! The guys are charming and fun - they'll do fine on their own without over-producing and over-editing! Cheers to Shaun the young cowboy - probably shouldn't make it to the end but very endearing and will have the gals chasing him at home. And I liked Matt that went home but can't remember - maybe he was awkward in the one-on-one time and didn't seem serious about finding a relationship. Looking forward to more shows!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - 1/13 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+22
copyman12
Ayana
jello1592
LindaPete
NadjaM