SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Ashley I's Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a35393655/bachelor-matt-james-season-25-episode-5-recap-analysis/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:54 pm

I thought Matt handled the trouble makers well.  The best spontaneous line of the night was when Matt said to Victoria: "in what context is it all right to call another woman a Ho"  (or words to that effect)    JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I thought Matt handled the trouble makers well.  The best spontaneous line of the night was when Matt said to Victoria: "in what context is it all right to call another woman a Ho"  (or words to that effect)    JMO.

Yes I loved his response to that. Victoria for once had nothing to say when asked that.

I think he was just uncomfortable dealing with all this mess. Like he said, he is new to all this and didn't think he would have to spend so much time on this drama that has taken away from him spending time with the ladies. I would bummed and upset too if I were dealing with mess on my journey to find love. Time is limited so why waste it on this mess. Just insane. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:09 pm

chasus71 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I thought Matt handled the trouble makers well.  The best spontaneous line of the night was when Matt said to Victoria: "in what context is it all right to call another woman a Ho"  (or words to that effect)    JMO.

Yes I loved his response to that. Victoria for once had nothing to say when asked that.

I think he was just uncomfortable dealing with all this mess. Like he said, he is new to all this and didn't think he would have to spend so much time on this drama that has taken away from him spending time with the ladies. I would bummed and upset too if I were dealing with mess on my journey to find love. Time is limited so why waste it on this mess. Just insane. JMO
Agreed, think how much time from the RC and cocktail parties was monopolized by drama. It’s been every week thus far.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:13 pm

@luvnunity Yep and next week he is still dealing with more drama between Jessenia and MJ. So it is really consuming all of his valuable time and it is already halfway through the process. hissyfit
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I thought Matt handled the trouble makers well.  The best spontaneous line of the night was when Matt said to Victoria: "in what context is it all right to call another woman a Ho"  (or words to that effect)  JMO.

That's true. I find so much of what he says canned, but there are times when he is right on point.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:57 pm

UGH. Had high hopes for this season but I COULD CARE LESS.
The over-the-top drama has done it for me. Anna should have shown her sincerity by going in and apologizing to the other women on the way out the door. Then I would have believed her words. And again, the ugly stepsister wore the ugliest dress last night - normally, I wouldn't shame someone but this person is totally deserving.

I felt for Abigail last night - she is a gem. Hold your head high and go live a full life. The right partner will appear and you'll know it when it hits you. You deserve the best! I loved the interaction between Mari and Abigail - so cute.

Kit is so young - I checked her mom's wiki while the show is airing. Although she's lived a life of privilege, there has been a lot of ups and downs in her mother's life and my have affected Kit, too. She's a nice girl, will do well on BIP. But the gold Rolls Royce comment was a turn off to me. We can only imagine all the benefits that come to you from having a well known parent - turn it down and try to be normal for a hot minute.

Rachel still does nothing for me but Matt is chasing her and we know that means F1. Too bad as I think Michelle has so much more to offer as a potential partner. Who could not love a teacher?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:47 pm

https://youtu.be/ryqEjhr1b8I
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 am

@Norcalgal ditto!! The drama is just super annoying and instead of focusing on Matt and his relationships with each girl, (which we want!) it's on all the drama and I have had enough. Thank goodness Victoria and Anna are gone hopefully next week there will be less drama... hahah yeah right if only.

Abigail is just the cutest can she be the next 'ette!? Smiley I wish I could tell which girl Matt has more connection with but I can't. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Sharleen's recap: http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor25/episode5
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:55 am

IDK about this season. scratch

Some thoughts on the speculated F4:
Serena: Outside of the premiere and her 1:1, Serena plays a very minor role at this time. TPTB do not include her time with Matt each episode, so the audience sees little of their relationship's progression, explaining the reason she's not F1.
Since episode 4, Pieper has been more of a major player than Serena.

Bri: Every episode through episode 4 highlighted the building of Bri’s relationship with Matt. In episode 5, TPTB excluded Bri outside of some close-ups and some ITMs that served as narration. Bri's shown as Matt's constant.
Matt pulled away from Bri's kiss during one of their group date SQT, so does Matt feel the same for her as she might for him?

Rachael: Rachael says the words that would seem like she's falling in love, but she pulls away from Matt's kisses. During their date, Rachael revealed that she struggles with self-doubt when dating. Matt seems taken aback by that, saying that he sees her as very confident.
Could it be that Rachael isn't who she says she is–is what she projects her true feelings or is she playing a role?
I can see the path for Racheal to be F1, but I'm not convinced yet. He did use the "home" reference that Becca used with Garrett her season.

Michelle: Episode 5, imo, set the stage for a major obstacle for Matt and Michelle: Michelle is uncomfortable when Matt shows affection to other women. What is up ahead? FSDs, and TPTB likely continue their trend of putting all the F3 in the same suite.
I would not be surprised if Michelle leaves on her own towards the end because it's too much for her.

IMO, something big happens in the second half of the season that impacts the story as it stands right now and could change things. IMO, it's the reason that we know so little about the future episodes.

Does anyone see similarities between this season and the earliest seasons or maybe Chris Soules' or Ben H's season?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:29 pm

veg_out wrote:IDK about this season. scratch

Some thoughts on the speculated F4:
Serena: Outside of the premiere and her 1:1, Serena plays a very minor role at this time. TPTB do not include her time with Matt each episode, so the audience sees little of their relationship's progression, explaining the reason she's not F1.
Since episode 4, Pieper has been more of a major player than Serena.

Bri: Every episode through episode 4 highlighted the building of Bri’s relationship with Matt. In episode 5, TPTB excluded Bri outside of some close-ups and some ITMs that served as narration. Bri's shown as Matt's constant.
Matt pulled away from Bri's kiss during one of their group date SQT, so does Matt feel the same for her as she might for him?

Rachael: Rachael says the words that would seem like she's falling in love, but she pulls away from Matt's kisses. During their date, Rachael revealed that she struggles with self-doubt when dating. Matt seems taken aback by that, saying that he sees her as very confident.
Could it be that Rachael isn't who she says she is–is what she projects her true feelings or is she playing a role?
I can see the path for Racheal to be F1, but I'm not convinced yet. He did use the "home" reference that Becca used with Garrett her season.

Michelle: Episode 5, imo, set the stage for a major obstacle for Matt and Michelle: Michelle is uncomfortable when Matt shows affection to other women. What is up ahead? FSDs, and TPTB likely continue their trend of putting all the F3 in the same suite.
I would not be surprised if Michelle leaves on her own towards the end because it's too much for her.

IMO, something big happens in the second half of the season that impacts the story as it stands right now and could change things. IMO, it's the reason that we know so little about the future episodes.

Does anyone see similarities between this season and the earliest seasons or maybe Chris Soules' or Ben H's season?

I've thought the same thing.  I think the end will be very squirrely and that at least one of the ladies leave on their own.  This might account for why the episodes have been prolonged, because there's fewer people than normal at the end.  I'm really surprised we don't have any romantic SC's with Rachael from the season preview, not even silhouettes.  I'm still not convinced on Rachael, I need to see some SC's.

ETA: I watched a little of Juan Pablo's season last night for the first time to see the patterns of the season preview. One thing I noticed is the advice Sean Lowe gave him. Matt said he talked to Sean at length. Sean emphasized not letting the other girls see him kiss someone. I'm sure he told Matt the same. I'm wondering if tptb aren't encouraging Matt to kiss these girls in the open to make them feel insecure. Matt doesn't know any better. He kissed Pieper and Chelsea on the GD. Matt actually looks like he's tired of kissing girls during after parties and cocktail parties but feels compelled to for some reason. I think Michelle knows he's been kissing on everybody and that's why she cut the kiss short during their talk on the last date. She wanted to show affection but didn't want to do what he's been doing with everyone else all night.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Feb 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
blueblues
BigFanXXX
Doats
philphan
Maddy