Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Episode discussion for March 1st.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61945
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 am



I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1155
Join date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:43 am

Why does the preview feature the morning after with Bri and Matt and not the other two?
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2799
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:35 pm

Do you think the beard was part of his disguise for SHV?

justcallmegranny

Posts : 68
Join date : 2016-09-13

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:52 pm

Fifteen women return to relive the romance and rehash the rivalries from their journeys to find love. Some may seek forgiveness while others take a stand, but everyone will have the opportunity to speak their piece, including the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Among other reunions, Serena P. and Matt will face each other for the first time since her emotional hometown date exit. This pre-taped special takes all the emotion and sprinkles in hilarious bloopers as well as an exclusive sneak peek at the remainder of the season.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/the-bachelor-women-tell-all/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 15574
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:12 pm

Wasn't the WTA shown in the past after the fantasy suite dates ?
CHO
CHO

Posts : 671
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Yes, I thought that it was shown after they were down to 2 women in the past.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 990
Join date : 2012-07-03
Location : Galveston

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:44 pm

@bluwavz wrote:
Fifteen women return to relive the romance and rehash the rivalries from their journeys to find love. Some may seek forgiveness while others take a stand, but everyone will have the opportunity to speak their piece, including the Bachelor himself, Matt James. Among other reunions, Serena P. and Matt will face each other for the first time since her emotional hometown date exit. This pre-taped special takes all the emotion and sprinkles in hilarious bloopers as well as an exclusive sneak peek at the remainder of the season.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/the-bachelor-women-tell-all/


It's a shame I don't even look forward to the bloopers this season. I wish it was done and dusted already.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4069
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:55 pm

@LoveDovez Me too!!! I am so disappointed, TBTP had a real chance to do the right thing regarding Matt and they really threw him for a loop. I am ready for The Bachelorette!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 990
Join date : 2012-07-03
Location : Galveston

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 pm

@George1218 wrote:@LoveDovez Me too!!! I am so disappointed, TBTP had a real chance to do the right thing regarding Matt and they really threw him for a loop.  I am ready for The Bachelorette!!


Yes, my thoughts exactly. However, some thoughts I've had all season and are just my opinion. They really wanted Tyler C to be the Bach and thought they had a better chance since Matt was gonna be on Clare's season, then all that went down and Matt got the Bach job and IMHO they have screwed with Matt all season just to get back at Tyler C for turning them down and their thoughts were well we will show you how we will treat your home boy... Maybe nobody else has seen it this way but it's blaringly obvious to me.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4069
Join date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:12 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:
@George1218 wrote:@LoveDovez Me too!!! I am so disappointed, TBTP had a real chance to do the right thing regarding Matt and they really threw him for a loop.  I am ready for The Bachelorette!!


Yes, my thoughts exactly.  However,  some thoughts I've had all season and are just my opinion.  They really wanted Tyler C to be the Bach and thought they had a better chance since Matt was gonna be on Clare's season, then all that went down and Matt got the Bach job and IMHO they have screwed with Matt all season just to get back at Tyler C for turning them down and their thoughts were well we will show you how we will treat your home boy... Maybe nobody else has seen it this way but it's blaringly obvious to me.

Tyler C has been done with this franchise for some time now and has made it clear that he would never be the Bach . I think they picked Matt because he was POC and best friends with Tyler . I disagree that Tyler is the reason they screwed Matt up for his season.
whit90
whit90

Posts : 2783
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:26 pm

@LoveDovez wrote:
@George1218 wrote:@LoveDovez Me too!!! I am so disappointed, TBTP had a real chance to do the right thing regarding Matt and they really threw him for a loop.  I am ready for The Bachelorette!!


Yes, my thoughts exactly.  thoughts I've had all season and are just my opinion.  They really wanted Tyler C to be the Bach and thought they had a better chance since Matt was gonna be on Clare's season, then all that went down and Matt got the Bach job and IMHO they have screwed with Matt all season just to get back at Tyler C for turning them down and their thoughts were well we will show you how we will treat your home boy... Maybe nobody else has seen it this way but it's blaringly obvious to me.

:yes: I have the same thoughts.  BN frustrated/PO Couldn’t cash in on TCs popularity so Matt was exploited instead plus POC so appeased public demands.  Would b interesting to know if viewing spiked for the episode what TC was on for 2 minutes.  Also IMO Katie was on the 1-1 so could used TCs popularity to increase interest in her as at that stage she was their choice of bachelorette.   Not sure why Matt trusted BN as I’m sure HB was influenced in her selecting her cheating  F1.     I hope he goes on to better things and ABC tours gains momentum.

Loulou

Female Posts : 742
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 1 (WTA) - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum