SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:22 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Airing now. Does anyone know what the last epi was that aired?

Season 7 (2020)
In the first episode, the first two couples (Poppy & Luke, Cathy & Josh) met and wed in Bilpin and Wyong Creek. In the second episode, another two couples (Natasha & Mikey, Amanda & Tash) met and wed in Stanwell Tops and Melbourne. In the third episode, another two couples (Hayley & David, Vanessa & Chris) met and wed in Melbourne and Sydney. In the fifth episode, two more couples (Connie & Jonethen, Aleks & Ivan) met and wed in Melbourne and Sydney. In the sixth episode, the last two couples (Mishel & Steve, Stacey & Michael) met and wed in Melbourne. In the eighth episode, two new couples (Elizabeth & Seb, KC & Drew) met and wed in Sydney and Central Coast.

Source WIKI HAS SPOILERS

@Dutchy23 wrote:Finished April 5, 36 Episodes.

@nuts2uiam wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Airing now. Does anyone know what the last epi was that aired?

Season 7 (2020)
In the first episode, the first two couples (Poppy & Luke, Cathy & Josh) met and wed in Bilpin and Wyong Creek. In the second episode, another two couples (Natasha & Mikey, Amanda & Tash) met and wed in Stanwell Tops and Melbourne. In the third episode, another two couples (Hayley & David, Vanessa & Chris) met and wed in Melbourne and Sydney. In the fifth episode, two more couples (Connie & Jonethen, Aleks & Ivan) met and wed in Melbourne and Sydney. In the sixth episode, the last two couples (Mishel & Steve, Stacey & Michael) met and wed in Melbourne. In the eighth episode, two new couples (Elizabeth & Seb, KC & Drew) met and wed in Sydney and Central Coast.

Source WIKI HAS SPOILERS

I am pretty sure it was 21.  I will check and DM you if I m wrong.

@Dutchy23 wrote:MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2020-010

@GuardianAngel wrote:@nuts2uiam @Dutchy23 Thanks! I'll put this here in case it helps. Disregard the dates as those are the original air dates. The rest of the epi's are not shown. I will randomly check back because if it's like other sites, it will update once they get to the last epi.

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mafs10

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mafs11

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur32

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur33

Source

@nuts2uiam wrote:Episode 22 & 23 next Thursday. Confirmed.

@nuts2uiam wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:@nuts2uiam rock

I should have asked earlier, what night is this on for everyone?

Thursday in the US at 9 p.m.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66303

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum