SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Thatgirl31109 Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:31 pm

Yes. But I got it someone posted the link for me on Reddit. I’m not saying it’s the same beach cause I’m not sure but I see a bride in his video also so I’m not sure I was just curious

Someone checked it out and the boardwalks are different so nothing there laugh out loud

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:38 pm

Thatgirl31109 wrote:Yes. But I got it someone posted the link for me on Reddit. I’m not saying it’s the same beach cause I’m not sure but I see a bride in his video also so I’m not sure I was just curious

Someone checked it out and the boardwalks are different so nothing there laugh out loud

A Bride?! Can you send it to me?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 pm

@luvnunity I sent it hopefully you got it

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:33 pm

luvnunity wrote:I’m really curious why people think he’s not ready for a serious relationship? Yes, he’s done silly things with his friends while in quarantine, but he was single.  I don’t see what’s so wrong with that.  He has many friends who are already married and starting families.  Even Tyler has said he’s not interested in the Bachelor because he wants to focus on his current relationship.  Not that his friends have anything to do with Matt making his own choices.  I don’t know much of his background so I’m wondering what I’m missing.

For me, it's the lack of relationship experience combined with the playful lifestyle he has had with Tyler. And if what his former roommate says was true, that behavior doesn't scream, "ready for marriage" to me. It's more like, dorm or fraternity house lifestyle. That's just the vibe I get. I could be wrong.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Matt didn’t want Tyler to get back together with HB at her ATFR because he wanted a “hot boi summer” with Tyler. Also, from what I’ve watched of his season I don’t get a sense from him of emotional vulnerability with the women. I don’t think Matt’s a bad guy but I don’t think he’s there yet for marriage. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:19 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1368623524441645062?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:01 pm

She states he’s done an incredible job at giving her reassurance but yet send her home ? And why didn’t we see these moments of reassurance cause they sure edited her in a way as if Matt doesn’t feel anything much for her like the other two women. I’m so confused. Or maybe he was just telling her what he thought she wanted to hear ?

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:37 pm

Thatgirl31109 wrote:She states he’s done an incredible job at giving her reassurance but yet send her home ? And why didn’t we see these moments of reassurance cause they sure edited her in a way as if Matt doesn’t feel anything much for her like the other two women. I’m so confused. Or maybe he was just telling her what he thought she wanted to hear ?

And why was Bri hi-lighted by the producers ? Maybe bec she was being considered for a bachelorette role ? Or maybe bec the producers wanted us to remember her ? And why is Matt really kissing her passionately in the sc of the fantasy date ? He clearly doesn't seem to be able to fake it - imo ... Could it be that they have something going - but the process was too rushed for Matt - and she understands this ? Does she leave on her own - or does he send her home ? Or was it just a good time with Bri - and she misinterpreted his signals ? She doesn't seem like the gullible - or impulsive type. She apparently felt there was enough there - so that she quit her job .... Does RS have the facts ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:02 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Rachel looks very subdued at the beginning. Not enthusiastic. Maybe because she's aware of the competition more now? Michelle and Bri more bubbly.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:13 pm

This is horrible. Just sickening to air all this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:16 pm

My heart is aching for his Dad to be put in this position without knowing what was coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Mar 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
barbell
luvstx
Jolena
Sprite
eusebeia