SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:19 am

Bobette wrote:If Jay leaves at F4 it was definitely her decision not his - no way no how is Jimmy more into Carlie than Jay and I don't think that even requires an IMO.
thumbsup Yep, can’t wait to see how this all shapes out!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:26 am

Agreed, though we probably won't find out the full story until this time next year when Jay's contract runs out and she's allowed to do interviews (unless her flatmate lets something slip laugh out loud).  

I suspect she probably just wasn't into Jimmy as much as he is obviously IMO into her, and didn't want to go through the FRC circus (which would have entailed 2 weeks quarantine unless Ch 10 managed to get around NT's strict travel rules) if she wasn't feeling it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:39 am

Bobette wrote:Agreed, though we probably won't find out the full story until this time next year when Jay's contract runs out and she's allowed to do interviews (unless her flatmate lets something slip laugh out loud).  

I suspect she probably just wasn't into Jimmy as much as he is obviously IMO into her, and didn't want to go through the FRC circus (which would have entailed 2 weeks quarantine unless Ch 10 managed to get around NT's strict travel rules) if she wasn't feeling it.
Yeah, Jay’s flatmate, and other friends and family are showing way too much excitement on SM for now to indicate any potential messy outcome; some of them are even commenting on the show’s IG page, we shall see.

Jay so far seems into Jimmy IMO, maybe the rumors being propagated got to her especially if Jimmy continues to question her no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:51 am

What is Jimmy pulls a Blake Garvey and begs to back to Jay?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:27 am

Dumb wrote:What is Jimmy pulls a Blake Garvey and begs to back to Jay?

If it's Holly he's talking about in post-show interviews it doesn't seem like he's experiencing buyer's remorse, but maybe he's just keeping on script in the public eye and other things are going on behind the scenes.

Or it might be the case that he had the hots for Jay but decided Holly would fit better into his blue chip Waverly lifestyle.  If Holly's watching the same show I am though, she'd have to be asking some questions surely...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:43 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme  Answering your question about swimming pools here - I haven't had time to sleuth, although I still remember vividly every accommodation in Alice Springs after Pilot Pete laugh out loud.  I grabbed a cap of the swimming pool during Jay's date, I'm fairly certain they said it was at the bach pad, although SCMIIW.  I don't think it is the same pool? Which leads me to think that is a f3 or f2 date.

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 WpLryC0
Ok guys since darling Carlie is out, based on chest size (because Brooke appears more endowed IMO), looks like this is Jay.

@Agent99, were you able to confirm if this location was in Sydney or not. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:47 am

@mercieme I'm fairly certain from next week's preview, it is Brooke in the pool.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:48 am

Agent99 wrote:@mercieme  I'm fairly certain from next week's preview, it is Brooke in the pool.
Oh goodie, then it’s Sydney…thanks  yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:11 am

@mercieme It is definitely Brooke in the pool as the promo for final 3 has her sitting right by it with Jimmy.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:47 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 USEvU4N

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 XJjvlOy

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 YRNQcSp

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:53 am

@Bobette, according to @dolcimumma both Holly’s & Jay’s SCs are from their F3 dates next week, since it was in last night’s promo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:54 am

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, according to @dolcimumma both Holly’s & Jay’s SCs are from their F3 dates next week, since it was in last night’s promo.

Yep I just realised that, TY yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Bobette
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: